Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League 23:37 - Aug 31 with 3058 viewsNeathJack

The type we all expected.

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=122279
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:41 - Aug 31 with 3027 viewsELY

fcuk off
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:46 - Aug 31 with 2981 viewsBelfast

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:41 - Aug 31 by ELY

fcuk off

That makes sense.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:56 - Aug 31 with 2911 viewsChief

Family club of the year mun

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:59 - Aug 31 with 2895 viewswr72

Family club of the year 2 years in a row see, butt.

You can't polish a turd.
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:04 - Sep 1 with 2859 viewsChief

2 years in the prem and we have very few problems. 2 games they have and their city turns into the bronx

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:06 - Sep 1 with 2845 viewsJokeren1943

They have 4 points after three matchs after playing teams like City and Everton.

Can understand why they are happy.
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:20 - Sep 1 with 2779 viewswr72

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:06 - Sep 1 by Jokeren1943

They have 4 points after three matchs after playing teams like City and Everton.

It'll be like this for them all season.Anyone visiting their city will be met by men looking to protect it.

They're really that dull,honestly.
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:20 - Sep 1 with 2777 viewsexiledclaseboy

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:06 - Sep 1 by Jokeren1943

I can also understand why you are utterly clueless as to what this thread is about.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:25 - Sep 1 with 2747 viewsDarran

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:20 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

I can also understand why you are utterly clueless as to what this thread is about.

Plastic.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 01:06 - Sep 1 with 2651 viewsJokeren1943

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 00:20 - Sep 1 by exiledclaseboy

Don<t use my whole day watching a Cardiff forum, when I am an Swansea fan. According to Darran i<m a plastic when it comes to that. Something I can easily live with.

About the story - waankers, hitting kids, whatever club they are supporting, are morons.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2013 1:09]
Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 02:32 - Sep 1 with 2561 viewsCatullus

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 23:56 - Aug 31 by Chief

Family club of the year mun

I wouldn't want to be in that family, it's full of abuse!
We expected this, let's ignore it and carry on eh? We're better than that these days.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cardiff having an impact on the Premier League on 09:43 - Sep 1 with 2146 viewsperchrockjack

Most people enjoy coming up to Liverpool especially to stay overnight.

However ,its about the last place in Britain you d want to show muscle or shout the odds as you ll need 360 degree vision to keep your limbs intact.

The pubs and the area around Goodison are fiercely partisan and the BlueReds toassers will have to keep their heads down

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024