Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loserpool/Diverpool etc 09:36 - Sep 2 with 13673 viewsperchrockjack

Yeah,it shows just how sport can turn around and make you look adickeahd.

Last season a basket case of a club rudderless, they now seem motivated,fit and playing for the manager.

We all thought they d miss suarez -not at all and he is now assigned to the bench and will be when his ban finishes. Rodgers has really made a mark for all managers by not taking the shite from suarez and his ilk and its to be admired.

Our game agaist them will be the toughest of the season and were gonna all have to be on fire to get something out of the game.
We need it to be feisty and get in their faces right from the off;if we do, its gonna some night

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 09:58 - Sep 2 with 8296 viewsWinchWenJack

It's easy when you throw money at it. Not just in what you spend, but what you lose when you sell cheaper than you bought.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:02 - Sep 2 with 8282 viewsperchrockjack

They ve certainly in recent seasons made serious stupid eals with the Robbie Keane being a classic. They also paid massively over the odds for Little Joe.
Rodgers has though seemingly got a grip and is growing into the role . I ve been told that he is spending serious amounts of time a Melwood to ensure this club gets back to where it once was.
I know its not the place to post such heresey but it is as they say a FACT

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:09 - Sep 2 with 8262 viewsLaudrup

It makes all the difference on the Diverpool part when Suarez is out.

I hate signatures

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:12 - Sep 2 with 8247 viewsgibs0n

Liverpools investment should bring them in TOP3. Lets see where they are around Christmas.

What has this crazy club spent the last 5 years? silly silly 100's of millions £
Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:14 - Sep 2 with 8242 viewsDafyddHuw

Brendon Rogers, like him or hate him (personally, I think he's an excellent manager) - but either way, he's slowly but surely building a class team at Liverpool.

He's got rid of a lot of the dross, and brought in the type of players we'd love to have if we had bigger purse-strings. And Mignolet somehow seems to be reborn.

In a couple of seasons they're gonna be serious contendenrs for major honours.
Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:20 - Sep 2 with 8229 viewsDyfnant

They could just as easily be on 2 or 3 points now. Top 4 would be a massive achievement for them, top 3 no chance

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:17 - Sep 2 with 7956 viewsborinifanclub

Fu#k em

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:25 - Sep 2 with 7924 viewswr72

I bet the players hate the goofy t**t and are determined to do their best while he's out.

Back to Rodger's, he seems to have the respect of Gerrard which will have helped a lot plus he's a very good manager.
Login to get fewer ads

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:27 - Sep 2 with 7903 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ironic that Perchie's berating us all for taking the p*ss out of Rodgers and Liverpool when he, Perchie, was the first to point out (after Rodgers had left of course) that he was an overrated charlatan that would take Liverpool to hell in a handcart faster than a very fast thing.

The big steaming hypocrite.

Poll: Tory leader

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:30 - Sep 2 with 7876 viewsmax936

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:27 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

Ironic that Perchie's berating us all for taking the p*ss out of Rodgers and Liverpool when he, Perchie, was the first to point out (after Rodgers had left of course) that he was an overrated charlatan that would take Liverpool to hell in a handcart faster than a very fast thing.

Be nice mun Andrew the season of goodwill is almost upon us, mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 20:17 - Sep 2 with 7759 viewsyescomeon

They look good from what I've seen of them but not top 4. But, throw Suarez and Sakho into the team and you never know.

Upthecity!

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 21:18 - Sep 2 with 7631 viewsPhil_S

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 19:27 - Sep 2 by exiledclaseboy

And is also showing every trait of a typical Liverpool fan that 3 games into the season having won 3 games by a 1-0 scoreline then they are clearly title candidates

Which they aren't.
Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 21:21 - Sep 2 with 7619 viewsDarran

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 21:18 - Sep 2 by Phil_S

And is also showing every trait of a typical Liverpool fan that 3 games into the season having won 3 games by a 1-0 scoreline then they are clearly title candidates

Which they aren't.

Red through and through innit?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 21:54 - Sep 2 with 7563 viewsmonmouth

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 21:21 - Sep 2 by Darran

Red through and through innit?

They've been totally 'meh' so far and used up a season's worth of luck already. Toughest game of the season? He's avin a larf.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:33 - Sep 3 with 7314 viewsperchrockjack

THE THREAD WAS ABOUT Liverpool and their proving many of us wrong including Rodgers whom I had/have distain for .
It then morphed into the usual trite shuite ,aimed at people purely to insult and this fom a poster of the year and a moderator.
Should not moderators set an example or should we now all join in and abuse the feck out of each other.

Pity is many cannot see past their own internet ego.

Its absolutely the reason why many wont in any circs come onto this site.

Sadly this will be denied ,challenged and will lead to more approrbium.

Someone ,somewhere needs to get a feckn grip an d get this site back on track.

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:39 - Sep 3 with 7295 viewsDevz00

Sorry Perch, but Liverpool haven't proved anyone wrong yet. We are 3 games into the season.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:39 - Sep 3 with 7294 viewsperchrockjack

Terrific and once y know Clasie admitted he was a Liverpool lover but that's kept quiet Hell,I even offered to source ticket but that when we were relatively civilised.

Back to subject-so the feeling is that Liverpool will not be a hard game and that they are still a basket case then.

If you put forward the idea that they may have improved and their current manager is our previous then this is frown upon by the self appointed glitterati of this site.

Phil.I m so sad

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:41 - Sep 3 with 7286 viewsJackSomething

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:39 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

Terrific and once y know Clasie admitted he was a Liverpool lover but that's kept quiet Hell,I even offered to source ticket but that when we were relatively civilised.

Back to subject-so the feeling is that Liverpool will not be a hard game and that they are still a basket case then.

If you put forward the idea that they may have improved and their current manager is our previous then this is frown upon by the self appointed glitterati of this site.

Phil.I m so sad

I doubt anyone will argue that it will be a hard game, but 'our hardest of the season', not a chance.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:46 - Sep 3 with 7269 viewsmonmouth

Perch, Liverpool haven't proved anything, let alone anybody wrong. I watched their streamed game against Villa and they were dire, just Villa were a bit worse. They might well do better than expected (finish above Everton) but I wouldn't be getting the champagne out if I were them just yet. They seem to have bought OK this time, but we all thought that about £8m Borini and all the others (assaidi, allen etc) that have pretty much failed.

Rodgers is a decent manager though, and I do expect him to stabilise and improve them. Whatever happens on the pitch, as a club, they have gone from a respected club to a whining laughing stock, defending racism, biting, daft tv self aggrandisment and a wholly inflated opinion of their place in the football hierarchy. and a few wins won't change that.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:50 - Sep 3 with 7261 viewsPhil_S

Phil.I m so sad

Mate, genuinely as the text said - what have I done??
Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:55 - Sep 3 with 7232 viewsDarran

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:50 - Sep 3 by Phil_S

Mate, genuinely as the text said - what have I done??

He didn't reply to my text.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:57 - Sep 3 with 7222 viewsPhil_S

Phil.I m so sad

Liverpool will always be a hard game but they arent the title candidates they are currently made out to be by many of their supporters.
Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:58 - Sep 3 with 7220 viewsperchrockjack

Mon,
Thanks.Pity the likes of clase haven't the grace to give a decent response.However,Ive not
used the word proven and it is of course early days but they are our next opponenms and people up here are coming round to Rodgers.
Its well know I DESPISE Rogers and believed him charlatan but Ive enough about me to admit Im wrong and I am.
Its pitiful and sickening to see supposedly intelligent men look for any excuse to act like a bignob on here.

Liverpool WILL be one of our hardest games-harder than united if we are not up for it.
I believe the team Will be and can get a result.
FIN

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 10:59 - Sep 3 with 7209 viewsperchrockjack

AND NO THEY DONT believe them to be title contenders

Loserpool/Diverpool etc on 11:00 - Sep 3 with 7202 viewsperchrockjack

PROSS.
I don't reply to deickeag posts

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024