Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of the road for HILL? 23:48 - Sep 2 with 2530 viewsHollowayRanger

Benoit, for me, is one of the best left backs in the Premier League, so I'm delighted we've been able to bring him here," said the manager.
"I really think he's top class. He played for me every week at Tottenham and never let me down once. He's a great lad and will add great quality to the squad

Think hill at leftback was just short term so that he could bring in a leftback while playing his choosen two onouha dunne at centreback

Hills not made it easy for redknapp by doing everything possible to hold on to his place setting up winner v bolton and scoring winner v leeds

but if harry thinks benoit is one the the best what hope hill?
[Post edited 2 Sep 2013 23:49]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

End of the road for HILL? on 23:50 - Sep 2 with 2507 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Hill CB?
End of the road for HILL? on 23:51 - Sep 2 with 2472 viewsadhoc_qpr

Hill will get plenty of game time at centre back - played well at left back but that wa only ever a short term measure.
End of the road for HILL? on 23:52 - Sep 2 with 2467 viewsgjc104

Hill is Captain....hard to see us changing a back 4 that has had 3 clean sheets in a row
End of the road for HILL? on 23:52 - Sep 2 with 2458 viewsCHUBBS

Hill is the sort of player Redknapp likes so i'll be amazed if he doesn't have a part to play in the remainder of our games this season.
Lets be honest though he's still got enough pace to play centre half but will struggle against pace at left back.
End of the road for HILL? on 23:53 - Sep 2 with 2453 viewsSeth_Gecko

Not a chance.

BAE at left back yes, but with the amount of games we're going to be playing this year, surely it's wise to play Onuoha with Dunne and Hill rotating.

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

End of the road for HILL? on 23:54 - Sep 2 with 2438 viewsOxheyR

Hill done well at full back but is a CB. Good option to replace either Dunne or Nedum when injured or suspended. Still rate him over Dunn anyway. Happy to get a recognised fullback as Hill's lack of pace was always a problem
End of the road for HILL? on 23:57 - Sep 2 with 2416 viewsjonno

End of the road for HILL? on 23:54 - Sep 2 by OxheyR

Hill done well at full back but is a CB. Good option to replace either Dunne or Nedum when injured or suspended. Still rate him over Dunn anyway. Happy to get a recognised fullback as Hill's lack of pace was always a problem

Yes - and Clint himself says he can no longer play LB (against a pacey winger at least). He'll get plenty of games at CB I think, or occasional cover at LB if needed.
End of the road for HILL? on 00:03 - Sep 3 with 2371 viewscjc

End of the road my arse. He can play as back up for CD or LB in the right games and will probably play in over 20 games this season in one position or other. Wether cup games or games that suit the team against the opposition.
Surely the older players should now be looked as back up and to make sure the dressing room is upbeat while try the new lads.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Login to get fewer ads

End of the road for HILL? on 00:04 - Sep 3 with 2365 viewseastside_r

First choice at CB with Dunne as cover. Or alternatively a slightly more mobile option up front than BZ.
End of the road for HILL? on 00:05 - Sep 3 with 2359 viewsTacticalR

Isn't Hill developing a new role as our fox in the box?

Air hostess clique

End of the road for HILL? on 00:09 - Sep 3 with 2344 viewsQPRMUSO

I think Dunne will give way now and rotate with Hill.
End of the road for HILL? on 00:29 - Sep 3 with 2314 viewscjc

The way i see it, it is the end of the road for Traore, he will be gone within the week.

Hill can play LB, CD and has the right attitude for us to go up what does Traora have.

Can't defend with consistency and has a poor attitude. Bye bye lad.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

End of the road for HILL? on 00:47 - Sep 3 with 2250 viewsHollowayRanger

SORRY wasnt totally clear ment end of the road as a 1st choice in back 4

why i see it hill will become our 5th defender our go to man when someones injured or suspended or we need to bring on an extra defender to hold onto a lead

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

End of the road for HILL? on 02:50 - Sep 3 with 2167 viewsDylanP

Remember how, in our promotion season, Hill said that he would fight for promotion even though he thought it would be bad for him, because he would likely lose his place in the team. Hill did lose his place, but he won it back soon enough and was one of the best parts of each season since. He no doubt will be the best part of this season too.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

End of the road for HILL? on 03:19 - Sep 3 with 2155 viewsLoft1979

End of the road for HILL? on 02:50 - Sep 3 by DylanP

Remember how, in our promotion season, Hill said that he would fight for promotion even though he thought it would be bad for him, because he would likely lose his place in the team. Hill did lose his place, but he won it back soon enough and was one of the best parts of each season since. He no doubt will be the best part of this season too.

End of the road for HILL? on 09:06 - Sep 3 with 1881 viewsSomersetHoops

Whatever happens Clint Hill has given a great deal for QPR and I think its more than even he thought possible. I am so pleased he got his goal last week.

Like many on here I think he is now a CB and gives us a good option in that position. The only thing is that his good performances may in part be due to playing regularly and if we change things too frequently it may cause disruption. It seems obvious to consider him and Dunne to be an interchangeable pair providing they can both be match fit and ready when needed.

To have got one of the best LB's available in Benny seems a massive coup to me and we should be thinking about the positives today.

Who's Next?

End of the road for HILL? on 09:17 - Sep 3 with 1851 viewsbosh67

Hill will cover CB now. Young (Korean) will cover Ekkoto. Faurlin will cover Krancjar. Krancjar can cover AJ in the Adel role if AJ needs resting. Carroll can cover Krancjar and Faurlin and Barton. I've seen Carroll play 3 times now, he's fantastic.

Excellent transfer window by HR and co IMHO.

Cesar of course can cover Murphy

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024