Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roland Lamah 10:41 - Sep 10 with 4582 viewsDevz00

What's the deal with him then? He never seems to get a chance in the side. When he has, he's looked quite lively IMO. A decent finish against Ploiesti after not being on the field very long and he made a good run and finish at WBA last season but for it being incorrectly ruled-out.

He's on loan here but the article below says we had conversations to potentially see him leave to another club. Any thoughts?

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-stars-set

"But it appears there will be no exit for winger Lamah who was linked with moves out having failed to impress on his loan stay from Spanish side Osasuna.

Danish outfit FC Copenhagen had been reported as interested in the 25-year-old Belgium international who grabbed his first goal in Swans colours in the Europa League play-off second-leg defeat to Petrolul Ploiesti.

But Jenkins said: “Nothing developed. We had one or two brief conversations and there was a club in Spain involved as well.

“But with the games we have got ahead of us, he will have ample opportunity with us in the squad with not only the Premier League games, but also Europe. There’s a good opportunity for him between now and Christmas.”
[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 13:09]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Roland Lamah on 12:58 - Sep 10 with 4385 viewsJJJack

A minor criticism of Laudrup's management is his use of certain fringe players - Tiendalli, Moore, Schecter and Lamah being the best examples. I can only assume that he has pre-meditated opinions on these players because form doesn't seem to come into it with these guys. Moore was underused last season, likewise Tiendalli. And then there's Roland. I agree with what you are saying Devz....Lamah clearly has pace and goals in him but to date it isn't enough it seems for him to get a fair crack of the whip despite how the main wingers are playing at a point in time. A perfectly useful impact sub IMO, I hope that Europa goal puts him at least in the frame from now on.
Roland Lamah on 13:02 - Sep 10 with 4369 viewsBackHeel

I like him, and think his size and directness could prove useful from the flank
Roland Lamah on 14:18 - Sep 10 with 4223 views2face

Roland Lamah on 12:58 - Sep 10 by JJJack

A minor criticism of Laudrup's management is his use of certain fringe players - Tiendalli, Moore, Schecter and Lamah being the best examples. I can only assume that he has pre-meditated opinions on these players because form doesn't seem to come into it with these guys. Moore was underused last season, likewise Tiendalli. And then there's Roland. I agree with what you are saying Devz....Lamah clearly has pace and goals in him but to date it isn't enough it seems for him to get a fair crack of the whip despite how the main wingers are playing at a point in time. A perfectly useful impact sub IMO, I hope that Europa goal puts him at least in the frame from now on.

The goal in preseason came as a result of following an advice ML game him. The goal vs Petrolul was an almost exact replica. So perhaps ML will appreciate the fact that a player actually pays attention to what he says and give Lamah more play time.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 14:28]
Roland Lamah on 14:58 - Sep 10 with 4125 viewsBackHeel

hope so, cover on the wing, particularly one that can score and has pace, was my chief concern
Roland Lamah on 15:26 - Sep 10 with 4050 viewsBelfast

Roland Lamah on 14:18 - Sep 10 by 2face

The goal in preseason came as a result of following an advice ML game him. The goal vs Petrolul was an almost exact replica. So perhaps ML will appreciate the fact that a player actually pays attention to what he says and give Lamah more play time.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 14:28]

You were privvy to a conversation between ML and this young wing wizard ?

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:52 - Sep 10 with 4008 views2face

Roland Lamah on 15:26 - Sep 10 by Belfast

Roland Lamah on 15:55 - Sep 10 with 3994 views2face

Roland Lamah on 15:26 - Sep 10 by Belfast

Yes I work with the NSA . And because of my highly specialized training, I'm fully capable of watching videos on Youtube.

Scroll to 1:13

[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 16:08]
Roland Lamah on 18:02 - Sep 10 with 3851 viewsswaNC4

Roland Lamah on 15:55 - Sep 10 by 2face

Yes I work with the NSA . And because of my highly specialized training, I'm fully capable of watching videos on Youtube.

[Post edited 10 Sep 2013 18:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Roland Lamah on 20:13 - Sep 10 with 3702 viewsAdmire

I think he should be used more as a sub than he is now. I think he is a littleto direct for MLs liking but can really offer ssomething late in ganes
(No subject) (n/t) on 20:14 - Sep 10 with 3696 viewsAdmire

Roland Lamah on 10:53 - Sep 11 with 3382 viewsBelfast

Roland Lamah on 15:55 - Sep 10 by 2face

Damn your good.

I like you.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2013 10:53]

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024