Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R Block shall we sing a song for you? 12:50 - Sep 19 with 6246 viewsmygeneration

Sang by Q Block last night.
To which I would reply if the best you have to offer is 'Mourinho is Gay' and charming ditties about Brighton fans having anal sex then the answer is no.

I suppose we should be grateful you don't still do banana chants.
R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 16:13 - Sep 19 with 1101 viewskysersosaqpr

R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 13:07 - Sep 19 by mygeneration

I don't agree with racism or homophobia but I draw the line at Zombies! Anybody who eats their grandmother's brain has no place at a football match in my honest opinion.

I thought the zombie was out with dodgy knee?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 18:03 - Sep 19 with 1055 viewsHunterhoop

R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 14:56 - Sep 19 by simmo

Some right cnts that follow QPR.

The drummer was also the whitest man alive. Zero natural rhythm.

You'd think after a couple of years of drumming at every sodding home game he'd have:

a) bought himself a half decent drum
b) learnt to bloody drum!

No rhythm, no timing and it sounds tinny.

I hate the drum. It's naff. Either have a proper band, a la Wednesday, OR a really talented musician, a la the Barmy Army, whose trumpeter is effectively a professional. Having some bloke who looks and plays he's been pulled out of the British Queen after a day on the sauce is just naff.
R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 22:28 - Sep 19 with 968 viewstimcocking

R Block shall we sing a song for you? on 14:56 - Sep 19 by simmo

Some right cnts that follow QPR.

The drummer was also the whitest man alive. Zero natural rhythm.

Agreed, his rhythm was non existent. Not exactly difficult tunes to master.

Ps what did happen to Captain Jack?
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024