Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu celebrating red card... 08:42 - Sep 20 with 9054 viewsswansRus

Michu celebrating red card... on 08:48 - Sep 20 with 9018 viewsdameedna

laughing
Michu celebrating red card... on 09:44 - Sep 20 with 8797 viewsmonmouth

He's the most intense winner I've ever seen on the pitch. I think he'd kill out there to get us a result. I hope he NEVER leaves.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Michu celebrating red card... on 15:35 - Sep 20 with 8389 viewsJackbustard

I saw him doing that in the game I was pissing myself, he is bonkers. He just has so much passion for this club.
Michu celebrating red card... on 15:49 - Sep 20 with 8320 viewsLT10__JS9__SS11

He is intense to say the least. That mad howl/scream he made after scoring v Norwich away genuinely scared me
Michu celebrating red card... on 17:04 - Sep 20 with 8097 viewsPureRockFury

He nearly managed to keep his inner beast under control celebrating his goal but had to let a howl out eventually as there weren't any advertising hoardings to kick the sh*t out of.

[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 17:09]

Even the bad times were good.

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:06 - Sep 20 with 8082 viewsOldjack

that's not very sporting like isit, he needs to kerb that

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:13 - Sep 20 with 8040 viewslonglostjack

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:06 - Sep 20 by Oldjack

Neither was the tackle

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:16 - Sep 20 with 8024 viewsOldjack

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:13 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Neither was the tackle

he took one for the team Michu is taking the wassack

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:17 - Sep 20 with 8017 viewsDarran

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:06 - Sep 20 by Oldjack

Strangely enough Alan I agree with you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:24 - Sep 20 with 7983 viewslonglostjack

Asking the ref to give a player a red card is a no go for me . Getting a bit excited when you see the game is turning your way ... well maybe we shouldn't celebrate if somebody from the other team misses a penalty either.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:43 - Sep 20 with 7906 viewsmonmouth

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:17 - Sep 20 by Darran

I don't. he didn't cheat; he didn't try and influence the ref; he just went apeshit because he knew we had the mother of an advantage where he was desperate to win.....for Swansea and himself. Weren't you two celebrating? I was.

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:47 - Sep 20 with 7896 viewsDarran

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:43 - Sep 20 by monmouth

I don't. he didn't cheat; he didn't try and influence the ref; he just went apeshit because he knew we had the mother of an advantage where he was desperate to win.....for Swansea and himself. Weren't you two celebrating? I was.

Yes I was but I don't think a fellow professional should be.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:53 - Sep 20 with 7877 viewsmonmouth

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:47 - Sep 20 by Darran

I doubt he was even conscious of it at the time Dar. he becomes a loony when he steps on the pitch...all part of the package and I don't think he should rein that in. If he tries to get someone sent off or cons like Coontinho I don't approve, but this is just a winners reaction to a favourable event that had nothing to do with him. Different too if he was doing it in the players or other players faces to deliberately wind them up.

I guess he could be booked for unsporting behaviour but, perversely, it is actually the essence of what money driven winning is everything sport has become.

Michu celebrating red card... on 18:00 - Sep 20 with 7835 viewsSwanfan1

I dont really care, everything for a win, as long we dont dive or try to cheat us into a win, if the ref takes a decision that favors us we celebrate.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Michu celebrating red card... on 18:21 - Sep 20 with 7763 viewsCountyJim

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:24 - Sep 20 by longlostjack

Asking the ref to give a player a red card is a no go for me . Getting a bit excited when you see the game is turning your way ... well maybe we shouldn't celebrate if somebody from the other team misses a penalty either.

Started in parks and local football now I ref in Welsh league and County leagues and this season most yellows I have issued have been for players calling for another play to be booked or sent off its wrong and refs higher up should crack down on it as well
Michu celebrating red card... on 18:25 - Sep 20 with 7743 viewsbudegan

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:47 - Sep 20 by Darran

This.

Love Michu, hate his particular behaviour here.
Michu celebrating red card... on 18:27 - Sep 20 with 7733 viewsCatullus

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with players celebrating red cards.
It seems very unsportsmanlike. But I don't want to quell Michu's fire either!
I will learn to live with it. I guess it's what modern football is about.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Michu celebrating red card... on 19:37 - Sep 20 with 7559 viewsexiledclaseboy

Michu celebrating red card... on 17:17 - Sep 20 by Darran

The righteous train is rollin'

Poll: Tory leader

Michu celebrating red card... on 19:57 - Sep 20 with 7485 viewsno1jack8

To the fans saying he shouldn't celebrate - does that mean none of our players should celebrate winning a penalty ? (not that we get any)

which you see up and down the land, and ive seen numerous players and managers celebrate reds before.
Michu celebrating red card... on 21:49 - Sep 20 with 7286 viewsclement

my opinion, for what it's worth, is that michu has become more than a swansea player, and is now also a swansea fan.

i did the exact same jump up and howl move when i saw the red card come out....

he wears his heart on his sleeve and makes no attempt to hide his emotions in games and i for one think that's fine.

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Michu celebrating red card... on 22:52 - Sep 20 with 7111 viewsepaul

Michu celebrating red card... on 21:49 - Sep 20 by clement

my opinion, for what it's worth, is that michu has become more than a swansea player, and is now also a swansea fan.

i did the exact same jump up and howl move when i saw the red card come out....

he wears his heart on his sleeve and makes no attempt to hide his emotions in games and i for one think that's fine.

exf*ckingactly

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Michu celebrating red card... on 23:15 - Sep 20 with 7046 viewsduckling

THe red card wasn't commited against Michu so I think it's ok, it hurts the opposition just the same as celebrating a goal.
Anyone else thinking the picture posted in this thread makes it look like Wilfred is praying infront of the ref? (almost looks like he's the one being sent off)
[Post edited 20 Sep 2013 23:17]
Michu celebrating red card... on 16:25 - Sep 21 with 6634 viewsDewi1jack

Michu celebrating red card... on 19:37 - Sep 20 by exiledclaseboy

The righteous train is rollin'

You're right ECB.
So what if Michu celebrated. The lad is so full of passion for what he does, that to take away/ curb any part of that could affect the way he plays.
Then people attacking him for being unprofessional, will be attacking him for not scoring.
Michu never asked the ref to bring out a red card. I think it's wrong for players to try and influence the ref into booking or sending off another player (waving an imaginary card/ telling a ref how many fouls have been made etc.)
The ref couldn't wait to get the card out of his pocket and IMHO, was right as the player sent off, was the last man and stopped a clear chance at goal.
I just worry Michu's going to break a bone in his foot when he's kicking 7 shades of sh1te out of the advertising hoardings.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024