Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pvc door locksmiths 17:09 - Oct 2 with 1783 viewsWinchWenJack

Anybody recommend anyone. Looks like a faulty mechanism, luckily door still locks.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Pvc door locksmiths on 17:17 - Oct 2 with 1778 viewsjack_lord

If it still locks and it working you might be better served replacing it yourself as once it breaks it is a locksmiths job from memory.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Pvc door locksmiths on 18:04 - Oct 2 with 1761 viewswr72

Try spraying the espag (the sliding mechanism that bolts the door),located when you open the door,with wd40.

I come across this problem regulary.If the espag has gone then Universal Hardware (Lion Court) Llansamlet is the place to go.

To take the mechanism out you'll have to unscrew the bolt that holds the lock(cylinder) which is again situated on the side of the door.There'll be about 10-12 screws to take out and you'll need to turn the key to get the cylinder out also.

If its all too confusing,drop me a pm and you can ring me and i'll talk you through it.
Pvc door locksmiths on 18:17 - Oct 2 with 1752 viewsWinchWenJack

Looking online I think it's the gearbox part that's gone, I'll call down to Uhs in the morning ,thanks.

''You're gonna meet some strangers. Welcome to the zoo. Bitter disappointments. Except for one or two. Some of them are angry. Some of them are mean. Most of them are twisted. Few of them are clean.'' 'tans initial phonecall to Solskjaer.

Pvc door locksmiths on 18:23 - Oct 2 with 1744 viewswr72

If it is the gears gone mate then yeah it's fooked.The only problem you might have is getting a match for your existing one.You should be ok though as they've plenty of different stock in there.Massive swans fan too is Viv (UHS)
Pvc door locksmiths on 20:23 - Oct 2 with 1720 viewsWinchWenJack

Ta.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024