Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? 20:55 - Oct 25 with 3272 viewsSS2013

Poll: Will Ayew be a Swansea player come Feb ?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 21:37 - Oct 25 with 3212 viewsOldjack

The jury is still out for me, and i wish he'd play with a smile on his face

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 21:40 - Oct 25 with 3201 viewswr72

Got to be undecided surely.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 22:21 - Oct 25 with 3123 viewsDrizzy

He's not a bad player by any means though his supposed talent is vastly overstated.

I voted no and I'd love to be proved wrong but I just don't see it happening. I thought it was a peculiar signing from the beginning and, now that the season is fully underway, it looks that way. He's so unlike our other central midfielders and some may say that's good because he offers something different but he just looks out of tune with the team.

Yesterday's result is having too large an influence on the poll it seems. Didn't think twice as many people (at the time of writing) would say he hasn't been a good signing compared to those who say he was.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 00:08 - Oct 26 with 2988 viewsJackTheLad

Leave the lad alone jesus christ this forum goes into meltdown every time Jonjo isn't clear MOM. He's very young and clearly a talented lad, I thought we were a team who had patience and got behind their players? Quite frankly I'm sick of hearing people moan about Bony or Shelvey... or Amat. Give them time, last season it was Pablo.

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 00:21 - Oct 26 with 2952 viewsdeanscfc

It's early days...if he wants it enough he'll be a top class player.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 08:36 - Oct 26 with 2773 viewsWhiterockin

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 00:21 - Oct 26 by deanscfc

It's early days...if he wants it enough he'll be a top class player.

To be honest I think he want's it to much. He needs to settle down and do the basic's well and leave the heroics alone.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 08:51 - Oct 26 with 2750 viewsGowerjack

For me it has to be a no based on his performance to date.

Some say that he is young and will develop but I think he lacks " football intelligence" which you either have or don't.

Ben , Leon & Ash have it in spades JJS does not.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 09:07 - Oct 26 with 2718 viewsgetcarter

Fantastic player who will only get better and better.
Login to get fewer ads

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 09:41 - Oct 26 with 2675 views2face

A bit unusual to make an account just to create this poll.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 11:23 - Oct 26 with 2562 viewsbermudajack

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 09:41 - Oct 26 by 2face

A bit unusual to make an account just to create this poll.

The most accurate description I've heard of him was posted on here by Liverpool fans, I can't remember the exact words but it wet something like...

"An incredible package of talent and skill, rolled in a bag of shyt"

From What I've seen so far I think that this is a perfect description of him.

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 11:34 - Oct 26 with 2548 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Run the poll next summer or even the summer after that when a proper judgement can be made.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 11:54 - Oct 26 with 2520 viewsGTCJack

It's a bit like asking of Bony or Canas has been a good signing... we can't make an informed decision simply because they haven't really had the full opportunity to show what they can do. The service to Bony has been worse than appalling and I think the lack of run in first team is hampering Shelvey and Canas for example.

End of season as above is best judgment point.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 12:30 - Oct 26 with 2470 viewsduckling

Hopefully he'll be a good long term investment, as he is now he got a foot on either side of a widening gap, hopefully he'll jump to the right side before to long.
He needs to think of the bigger picture and learn when to pass and when to challenge else i'd keep him a sub for when the team is behind in the final mins
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 12:34 - Oct 26 with 2461 viewsScoobyWho

A poll that says good, bad or undecided.
Oh dear.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 12:35 - Oct 26 with 2460 viewsfreewheeling

Come the end of the season I feel JJ will be looked upon as one of the better most influential players for the team from the season.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 13:17 - Oct 26 with 2406 viewsItchySphincter

Hope he has a good season and gets a WC call for England. Then hopefully we can sell him without losing any money.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 14:09 - Oct 26 with 2352 viewsDaryllTheJack

Give him a chance ffs.
Has Jonjo Shelvey been a good signing ? on 21:03 - Oct 26 with 2178 viewsJJ08

My god there are some sad people on here.......... On Thursday he was the best player on the pitch, so he gave the ball away 5 yards outside their box..... There was a lot of players to go past before they scored.... Jesus Christ there are some muppets on here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024