Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments 23:45 - Oct 28 with 12396 viewsStanners

Best

Swans 2 Cardiff 1 in 98

Cardiff went ahead and should have been 3, 4 goals up but Swans turned it around with Matt Bound getting the winner

Worst

Chopra's winner in injury time 2010
[Post edited 28 Oct 2013 23:47]
Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 20:50 - Oct 29 with 3385 viewsScoobyWho

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 09:25 - Oct 29 by Hellothere

Not many bad moments when over the history of the derby Cardiff have more wins?.

Swans have won all the crucial ties, and have the most league wins.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 20:57 - Oct 29 with 3380 viewsScoobyWho

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 20:41 - Oct 29 by 1983

Who remembers The PVM from Port Talbot who used to follow cardiff? one of those idiots was called Yanto...

Don't know the game late 80's and Yanto's mother had run off with some bloke and disappeared off the face of the earth....we could see Yanto in the cardiff crowd and started singing to him "Wheres your mother gone,wheres your mother gone" in a chirrpy chirrpy cheep cheep styley.....he was going mental

I knew and know most of these guys. Some have passed away now. Truth is they were originally swans fans, and there was a falling out with Swansea's crew, and they switched allegiance.

There was only about 25 of them, and like today PT hasn't got that many Cardiff to boast, more jacks in Pencoed tbh. Cardiff never have been the biggest supported as far as I am concerned, and having 6000 extra seats means nothing.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 21:46 - Oct 29 with 3357 viewsGowerjack

Like many others..

Worst

My 1st ever away game Xmas 1980 3-3 Buchanans equaliser , I just knew it was going in as soon as he struck it, Bellamys winner at the Liberty,that prick Chopra, Kuqi's toe poke in the same match,
Mike Dean.

Best

Jordi Gomez , i genuinely thought the roof would come off, Jimmy Gilligan's goal, David Giles' goal, Martin Hayes' goal in the pouring rain, Sky's goal, Curt bringing the ball down in the dugout at the Vetch, Bessone's rugby tackle, how easily the seats broke at Ninian Park,Joe Allen's goal, the scummer who f@ucked the Swan when Roger Evans was playing the Swansea City song and every goal we have scored against the vile c/unts.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 21:54 - Oct 29 with 3347 viewsborinifanclub

Best moment for me was Nathan Dyer scoring with a header !

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 22:13 - Oct 29 with 3324 viewsWarwickHunt

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 20:57 - Oct 29 by ScoobyWho

I knew and know most of these guys. Some have passed away now. Truth is they were originally swans fans, and there was a falling out with Swansea's crew, and they switched allegiance.

There was only about 25 of them, and like today PT hasn't got that many Cardiff to boast, more jacks in Pencoed tbh. Cardiff never have been the biggest supported as far as I am concerned, and having 6000 extra seats means nothing.

The "falling out" was them getting "bullied" by some of ours for being gobby sh!thouses. Boo hoo.

Pants and Vest Mob. Funny as f*ck.
Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 22:22 - Oct 29 with 3309 viewsWarwickHunt

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 18:13 - Oct 29 by Brynmill_Jack

Watching that almost seems like watching a clip from the sixties.

Is that Barry Welsh's dad at the end?
Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 00:50 - Oct 30 with 3262 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 22:22 - Oct 29 by WarwickHunt

Is that Barry Welsh's dad at the end?

Huw Pugh?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 21:58 - Oct 30 with 3189 viewsCaptain_Sham

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

Best and worst Swans v Cardiff moments on 23:35 - Oct 30 with 3159 viewsTNT

Great volley by Keith Walker from the edge of their box at ninian park lives on in the memory, as does Alan Davies' exquisite free kick using the outside of his boot and scoring with nonchalant ease.
[Post edited 30 Oct 2013 23:37]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024