Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caulker 19:29 - Nov 4 with 7020 viewspencoedjack

Respect for not celebrating due to the good times he had in Swansea.

Then you have this guy who appears as a mouthpiece for the Basseys on TV & radio.

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.php?t=msg&th=374051&start=0&rid=8460
Caulker on 20:42 - Nov 4 with 1986 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:37 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Fuk off you silly t*at, why would Swans fans react, just shows how thick you're fans actually are, making fun of a swans fan that got killed going to watch a game of football, just the same as Mike dye. I wonder what his family and friends would of made of other cardiff fans mocking the death of someone else who went to watch a football match. Absolute SCUM.

Only scum on here my old mate is you because if you were holier than thou you would not have mentioned the family that got mowed down who were not football supporters. Keep posting mate {sorry not mate} i think the decent people on here are getting the measure of you.
Caulker on 20:50 - Nov 4 with 1972 viewsdgt73

Caulker on 20:42 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Only scum on here my old mate is you because if you were holier than thou you would not have mentioned the family that got mowed down who were not football supporters. Keep posting mate {sorry not mate} i think the decent people on here are getting the measure of you.

Don't like the truth do you, didn't believe the horse gestures did you. I wouldn't mock the death of anyone that's because I was brought up the right way. Did I mock the death of that lady no I did not actually felt sorry for her children. But you're fans over step the mark, and you go on the defensive. What goes around comes around I really believe that.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Caulker on 20:57 - Nov 4 with 1953 viewspencoedjack

Caulker on 20:24 - Nov 4 by jruss1

There were people in red tops, having photos with Tan at full time.

You won this battle, but let's be honest here the club's a joke.

Probably as many having their photo taken with Tan as that pathetic effort of a protest by the fans after the final whistle who are trying to get there club back to blue.

At least the 150 of them who protested have some dignity ....
Caulker on 21:03 - Nov 4 with 1944 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 20:50 - Nov 4 by dgt73

Don't like the truth do you, didn't believe the horse gestures did you. I wouldn't mock the death of anyone that's because I was brought up the right way. Did I mock the death of that lady no I did not actually felt sorry for her children. But you're fans over step the mark, and you go on the defensive. What goes around comes around I really believe that.

What truth mate? Your word? As i said to Daz and to be honest i don't even trust his word, if you had a problem with anybody doing horse gestures why didn;t you report them to the stewards or the police? they would have dealt with them.

You are the one that brought the woman and her kids up so it must have been in your mind to use as retribution, you sad knob.
Caulker on 21:19 - Nov 4 with 1911 viewsDarran

Caulker on 21:03 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

What truth mate? Your word? As i said to Daz and to be honest i don't even trust his word, if you had a problem with anybody doing horse gestures why didn;t you report them to the stewards or the police? they would have dealt with them.

You are the one that brought the woman and her kids up so it must have been in your mind to use as retribution, you sad knob.

I did actually,I reported a bloke with two kids (a boy and a girl) in the family stand right next to me for hissing and shouting gas a jack.
I told one of your stewards who called one our stewards who told the police and the police gave him a right bollocking in front of everyone,he didn't get thrown out but he seemed to leave at half time,at least he wasn't sitting there in the second half.

I likes a bit of banter but some people don't know the limit.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Caulker on 21:23 - Nov 4 with 1894 viewsHellothere

Caulker on 19:47 - Nov 4 by dgt73

I like caulker, even if he does play for them.

I find it impossible to dislike Michu.
Caulker on 21:26 - Nov 4 with 1879 viewslovejuicejack

I dont care what anyone says I think we missed a trick by not grabbing caulker, anyone who thinks he would of not of got regular game time for us is deluded. 2nd name on the sheet after Ash.
Caulker on 21:26 - Nov 4 with 1878 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 21:19 - Nov 4 by Darran

I did actually,I reported a bloke with two kids (a boy and a girl) in the family stand right next to me for hissing and shouting gas a jack.
I told one of your stewards who called one our stewards who told the police and the police gave him a right bollocking in front of everyone,he didn't get thrown out but he seemed to leave at half time,at least he wasn't sitting there in the second half.

I likes a bit of banter but some people don't know the limit.

Yeah well at least you dealt with it, can't be all bad then can it.
Login to get fewer ads

Caulker on 21:29 - Nov 4 with 1873 viewsDarran

Caulker on 21:26 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Yeah well at least you dealt with it, can't be all bad then can it.

Yeah it is its absolute f*cking filth and i'd be saying the same if it was our fans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Caulker on 21:32 - Nov 4 with 1867 viewsScoobyDoo

Caulker on 21:29 - Nov 4 by Darran

Yeah it is its absolute f*cking filth and i'd be saying the same if it was our fans.

I agree but something came of it if they were asked to leave?
Caulker on 21:39 - Nov 4 with 1856 viewsHellothere

As I only ever attend Cardiff games with my Dad we don't really get involved with the 'banter'. Why the gas noises by Cardiff fans?. Did your captain die in a gas accident or sumut?. I knew why before but I've forgottwn
Caulker on 21:49 - Nov 4 with 1836 viewsGoodGodAlive

Caulker on 19:52 - Nov 4 by Darran

Caulker should have run the length of the field and nutted the c*nt near me that kept shouting Judas every time he had the ball.

Oh and Fatty Gwyn is one the biggest tw*ts on the planet,utter scum.

Gwyn Davies is absolute scum - thick as shit.
Caulker on 22:01 - Nov 4 with 1827 viewswestside

gwyn potatohead was on radio wales the other morning with kev johns.

why bbc wales give this potatohead air time is sick and why kev johns is on with him
Caulker on 01:59 - Nov 5 with 1749 viewsScoobyWho

Caulker on 19:34 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

Not making any excuses for him but you can't say you are a bluebird sympathizer can you you fecking hypocrite.

Why would he he ?

Did joe jordan used to play for your club on a Sunday in church ?

Smoke, fire, joke.

Go on mouthpiece, tell the new Swansea fans what rev joe did to the kids in your clubs name.

Jimmy joe.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Caulker on 04:41 - Nov 5 with 1718 viewsSwansInChina

caulker is a far better player than chico if you just consider their performances of this season...
[Post edited 5 Nov 2013 4:42]
Caulker on 08:00 - Nov 5 with 1636 viewsGretsch

Caulker on 19:42 - Nov 4 by reddythered

And the overwhelming number of messages in that thread blast him for that "joke".

To be honest, I think the majority of the board did take issue with the comments.
Caulker on 09:05 - Nov 5 with 1617 viewsDrWig

Caulker is still a great prospect and had a great game Sunday and in fairness deserves respect.

over to Gwyn-kind of idiot who gives the South Wales Valleys a bad name. I grew up there and have lived with divots like him-bigotted idiots. Fair play many on CCMB telling him as it is.
Not at the game so cannot comment on 'gas or horse' gestures and 'banter' but sad if this is still going on. I thought after what sadly happened to Mike Dye some people may have grown up a bit, but clearly too many idiots left. I hope we can show more dignity and respect than some of the Basseys. Banter fine, but there is a line that should not be crossed and the memories and respect for Messrs Davies and Coles is such a line.

The only alternative to the spectacle is the spectacle of the alternative.

Caulker on 09:15 - Nov 5 with 1603 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Caulker on 09:05 - Nov 5 by DrWig

Caulker is still a great prospect and had a great game Sunday and in fairness deserves respect.

over to Gwyn-kind of idiot who gives the South Wales Valleys a bad name. I grew up there and have lived with divots like him-bigotted idiots. Fair play many on CCMB telling him as it is.
Not at the game so cannot comment on 'gas or horse' gestures and 'banter' but sad if this is still going on. I thought after what sadly happened to Mike Dye some people may have grown up a bit, but clearly too many idiots left. I hope we can show more dignity and respect than some of the Basseys. Banter fine, but there is a line that should not be crossed and the memories and respect for Messrs Davies and Coles is such a line.

Especially after some of our fans (led by Reeco to his great credit) co-operated with Cardiff fans to get the Mike Dye Memorial football match on which must have raised at least some money for the poor lads family. It's so sad these things happened on Sunday, but perhaps some of their fans hatred is so deep seated it can never be effaced .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Caulker on 10:19 - Nov 5 with 1577 viewsTrundle10

I witnessed several horse gestures. Sad. Very sad.
Caulker on 14:04 - Nov 5 with 1518 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Caulker on 10:19 - Nov 5 by Trundle10

I witnessed several horse gestures. Sad. Very sad.

Well that's the "family club of the year" trophy never returning to Lego then

Caulker on 14:11 - Nov 5 with 1507 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Caulker on 21:03 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

I saw and heard all the crap that people you regard as friends and are defending (unbelievably) and it happened. Don't call decent people liars as your denial makes you complicit. Songs about paedophilia and mocking the deaths of two people is the lowest of the low, and we now all know where you stand.

Bluey showed his disgust and his class by railing against this obscene behaviour. He is a decent human being and has always been welcome on here and will continue to be welcomed on here.

Caulker on 15:38 - Nov 5 with 1483 viewsScoobyWho

Caulker on 20:37 - Nov 4 by ScoobyDoo

It's ok mate, you lost but you will get over it.

You speak from experience.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Caulker on 16:02 - Nov 5 with 1471 viewsOldjack

Scumdiff beat a team [only just mind] on their own turf that were at their poorest for many a year even though the first half was ours,says it all really ,down they'll be going

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Caulker on 16:06 - Nov 5 with 1465 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Caulker on 16:02 - Nov 5 by Oldjack

Scumdiff beat a team [only just mind] on their own turf that were at their poorest for many a year even though the first half was ours,says it all really ,down they'll be going

Unfortunately Alan we may have given them their biggest shot in the arm they could have wished for

Caulker on 16:12 - Nov 5 with 1460 viewsOldjack

Caulker on 16:06 - Nov 5 by Brynmill_Jack

Unfortunately Alan we may have given them their biggest shot in the arm they could have wished for

yea right , who they got next ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024