Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next month... massive for our season 21:23 - Nov 6 with 2846 viewsGTCJack

We potentially play five Premier League matches without Michu, and with Pablo looking unlikely to come back in and add some much needed creativity, Pozuelo and Bony HAVE to click upfront. Otherwise we could see Michu coming back and us in the bottom three.

Our Premier League fixtures look like this:
Home vs Stoke
Away vs Fulham
Away vs Man City
Home vs Newcastle
Home vs Hull

Potentially we should get 10 points from those games if our front four fire. If they don't then we could struggle to get more than 3/4, which would not put us in the prettiest position. Those saying that we may see benefits of Michu being out of action will discover whether they're right or wrong pretty soon. Feeling nervous. Am I wrong to be?
Next month... massive for our season on 21:41 - Nov 6 with 2808 viewsPureRockFury

At the risk of sounding too wishy-washy, just relax and see what comes. Football, just like life, has a habit of throwing up the unexpected.

Pointless getting too worked-up over something you have no control over. We're Swansea City and by some quite frankly amazing twist of fate we're a Premiership club, we have one of football's all-time greats as a manager and a squad full of quality. Just have to put your trust in the manager and squad to do the business over the course of the season, regardless of injuries/suspensions.

Next month isn't any more or less massive than any other month.

Even the bad times were good.

Next month... massive for our season on 21:44 - Nov 6 with 2793 viewsGTCJack

Next month... massive for our season on 21:41 - Nov 6 by PureRockFury

At the risk of sounding too wishy-washy, just relax and see what comes. Football, just like life, has a habit of throwing up the unexpected.

Pointless getting too worked-up over something you have no control over. We're Swansea City and by some quite frankly amazing twist of fate we're a Premiership club, we have one of football's all-time greats as a manager and a squad full of quality. Just have to put your trust in the manager and squad to do the business over the course of the season, regardless of injuries/suspensions.

Next month isn't any more or less massive than any other month.

I'd say in terms of setting us up for the rest of the season and the fact we're playing a few fairly 'winnable' games then we need to pick up some results. I'm still fairly confident in what we can do, it's probably the lack of creativity that concerns me.

And yes, that is far too wishy washy! If we take the attitude of 'let's just go with the flow and see what happens' then the forum becomes less necessary!
Next month... massive for our season on 21:56 - Nov 6 with 2755 viewstrolley_jack

People need to calm down, we beat Stoke on Sunday people will be talking about a top 6 finish again.
Next month... massive for our season on 22:02 - Nov 6 with 2731 viewsLiam12345

We really should win at least for of these with a team like,

tremmel
Rangel Williams chico Davies
Dyer Britton Jdg routs
Pozuelo
Bony

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Next month... massive for our season on 22:57 - Nov 6 with 2655 viewsCaptain

How long is Pablo set to be out for this time?

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Next month... massive for our season on 22:59 - Nov 6 with 2646 viewsmidswan

Next month... massive for our season on 22:57 - Nov 6 by Captain

6 weeks
Next month... massive for our season on 03:32 - Nov 7 with 2548 viewsSwansNZ

Next month... massive for our season on 22:57 - Nov 6 by Captain

I think he’s due back about the time that his groin injury lay off starts.

F**k, I could be a professional footballer, as long I never had to play or train — give me the money, yes, I think can deal with that side of it quite well.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Next month... massive for our season on 09:08 - Nov 7 with 2420 viewslovejuicejack

Next month... massive for our season on 21:56 - Nov 6 by trolley_jack

People need to calm down, we beat Stoke on Sunday people will be talking about a top 6 finish again.

And that is where the problem lies
Login to get fewer ads

Next month... massive for our season on 09:21 - Nov 7 with 2398 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Next month... massive for our season on 21:56 - Nov 6 by trolley_jack

Really? I doubt it

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Next month... massive for our season on 09:35 - Nov 7 with 2369 viewsjudgejonevs

In my eyes every month is important in this league. It's unforgiving and extremely demanding. All I'm looking for is an improvement in performance, desire, commitment and for us to return to being relaxed and in control of the football. Probing and looking for openings doing things on the football field at the right time in the right part of the field the results should then follow.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

Next month... massive for our season on 09:49 - Nov 7 with 2348 viewsperchrockjack

We ve been told Michu is the problem . Therefore it follows we shall do well with Bony and Pozuelo getting shedfuls of goals

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next month... massive for our season on 10:33 - Nov 7 with 2307 viewshammy

If we're in the bottom 3 after these games then we are going to have one hell of a battle to stay up this season !

Should be getting a minimum of 7 points from that lot.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Next month... massive for our season on 10:37 - Nov 7 with 2301 viewsperchrockjack

I don't mind going on record to say PABLO wont play 10 games for us this season.Expensive innit

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Next month... massive for our season on 13:16 - Nov 7 with 2198 viewsEbo

Next month... massive for our season on 22:02 - Nov 6 by Liam12345

We really should win at least for of these with a team like,

tremmel
Rangel Williams chico Davies
Dyer Britton Jdg routs
Pozuelo
Bony

Britts and Canas for me. We need 2 holding midfield players.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024