Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... 22:38 - Nov 9 with 1347 views_

Always a good laugh after another pathetic attempt at offering the Premier League absolutely nothing.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 23:25 - Nov 9 with 1275 viewsKingBony

Apart from beating us and currently sitting above us in the table.

Nice one

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 23:28 - Nov 9 with 1262 viewsGoodGodAlive

They have beaten one of the top 4 this season, and they have beaten us. Yet, we still think we have bragging rights.
Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 23:38 - Nov 9 with 1248 viewsJackoBoostardo

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 23:28 - Nov 9 by GoodGodAlive

They have beaten one of the top 4 this season, and they have beaten us. Yet, we still think we have bragging rights.

Well. we've been here long enough to be an established Premier League team - so in a way we have.

However, bragging normally comes before a major fail (ala the recent Derby match).

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 08:53 - Nov 10 with 1066 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 23:28 - Nov 9 by GoodGodAlive

We're the league cup holders and are playing in Europe with a fine chance of getting into the last 32 of the Europa League. I'd say we still the had bragging rights, even if we were utter dogsh*t against them and one of their corner routines DID come off

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 09:56 - Nov 10 with 1009 viewsChief

We'll ALWAYS have the bragging rights while they are owned and being shafted by a Bond villain from the other side of the world. Before him, they needed a an Iranian crooks money to get them out of the depths.

We've done it the proper way - its our club and we'll always be white!

plus I suspect we'll end up above them at the seasons end anyway.

makes me laugh though, all those spineless clowns last week (supposedly part of this huge passionate, militant, fanbase apparently) who have allowed themselves to be ripped apart limb from limb by a walking Malaysian billboard, celebrating like they won the league when they scored against us (apparently their real rivalry is against Brzzle!)

Joke of football club

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Anyway, I'm off for a smooch on the scum boards... on 10:09 - Nov 10 with 992 viewshammy

Yes, got to be a bit careful about crowing about a defeat, but I had to laugh at fatboy Medel trying to chase back against Villa and had to concede a free kick, with a rugby tackle, which gave them the chance to score their first goal

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024