Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico is no play-actor says Morten 10:26 - Nov 15 with 5828 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Chico-Flores-play-actor-insists-Swansea-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 10:40 - Nov 15 with 3270 viewsrossshaw

I hate to say it, but he does like to play act...

Trundle could still do a job..

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 10:57 - Nov 15 with 3224 viewsBonjour

He's a fecking embarrassment and needs to sort himself out.
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:01 - Nov 15 with 3209 views_

Please, stop this...

Chico plays for the Swans. He goes out there and gives everything, thats clear to see.

That's all i really care about. So what he's a bit different, he doesn't deserve this shit.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:02 - Nov 15 with 3208 viewsClinton

Leave him alone, he's just auditioning for this years Pantomime.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2013 11:08]

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:07 - Nov 15 with 3190 viewsDarran

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:01 - Nov 15 by _

Please, stop this...

Chico plays for the Swans. He goes out there and gives everything, thats clear to see.

That's all i really care about. So what he's a bit different, he doesn't deserve this shit.

So when he racks up enough bookings for it and misses a game you'll be happy then ?

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:07 - Nov 15 with 3184 views_

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:02 - Nov 15 by Clinton

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:08 - Nov 15 with 3176 views_

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:07 - Nov 15 by Darran

So when he racks up enough bookings for it and misses a game you'll be happy then ?

As i've said a million times, his booking was for confronting Nzonzi not the reaction afterwards.

Also, how many bookings has he had so far?

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:09 - Nov 15 with 3178 viewsBonjour

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:01 - Nov 15 by _

Please, stop this...

He can do that without all the nonsense Chris. The fact that a sizeable portion of the East stand applauded his yellow last week tells a story.

There's simply no need for it.
Login to get fewer ads

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:19 - Nov 15 with 3161 viewsPureRockFury

I wish he wouldn't do it as he's one of the worst around if we're honest, but I'd rather him be a drama queen than a dirty scumbag like Joey Barton. It's more amusing than anything else; harmless.

Even the bad times were good.

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:21 - Nov 15 with 3155 viewssomersetsimon

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:02 - Nov 15 by Clinton

Oh no he's not!
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:22 - Nov 15 with 3151 viewssomersetsimon

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 10:40 - Nov 15 by rossshaw

I hate to say it, but he does like to play act...

I think he just has a very low pain threshold

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:25 - Nov 15 with 3141 views_

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:09 - Nov 15 by Bonjour

He can do that without all the nonsense Chris. The fact that a sizeable portion of the East stand applauded his yellow last week tells a story.

There's simply no need for it.

I've never felt so disenfranchised from my own support than when I heard the hundred or so clap that.

I suppose that goes with the territory these days, I grew up on the North Bank, it wouldn’t have happened there.

I wish we could just leave this behind, do what Alec Ferguson would do, protect our boys, no matter what.

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:44 - Nov 15 with 3103 viewsDarran

Cheato Flores.

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:52 - Nov 15 with 3081 viewsKingTuck

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:25 - Nov 15 by _

I've never felt so disenfranchised from my own support than when I heard the hundred or so clap that.

I suppose that goes with the territory these days, I grew up on the North Bank, it wouldn’t have happened there.

I wish we could just leave this behind, do what Alec Ferguson would do, protect our boys, no matter what.

So the North Bank would of liked to see a grown man roll around on the floor as if hes been shot? I do doubt that

There's no need for Chico to act like that. He's supposed to be a center back for god sake.
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:55 - Nov 15 with 3067 views_

CHICO, CHICO CHICO, CHICO CHICO,
CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

CHICO CHICO FLORES

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 12:19 - Nov 15 with 2991 viewslovejuicejack

Im in the east and I did not clap nor would I ever clap one of our players getting a yellow card, people on here freak out about booing the team yet are happy to clap our player being booked .. madness.

I would be angry with chico for getting booked never clap.
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 12:22 - Nov 15 with 2987 viewslovejuicejack

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 11:07 - Nov 15 by Darran

as they say on here ... dry your eyes sweetheart.
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 13:33 - Nov 15 with 2870 viewsTheArtChappy

I remember mioria(spelling may be wrong) getting abuse for his rolling around,

The Art Chappy A.K.A Chris Chapman
Poll: should 3pm kick offs be allowed to be brocasted live

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 13:36 - Nov 15 with 2858 viewsUxbridge

He would have got the same reaction at the Vetch. In fact I suspect it was the old regulars that applauded. I love Chico but he's got to stop that nonsense ... at least have the good grace to be subtle about it.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:02 - Nov 15 with 2824 viewsSwanseajill

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 13:36 - Nov 15 by Uxbridge

He would have got the same reaction at the Vetch. In fact I suspect it was the old regulars that applauded. I love Chico but he's got to stop that nonsense ... at least have the good grace to be subtle about it.

I saw some rough play from the Stoke players A, and you will have seen it too.

After a slap in the mouth (I heard that one from my seat) the last thing Chico is thinking is....I need to be subtle and fall down with good grace.

All the players don't have leather skin and a lions heart like Leon.
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:10 - Nov 15 with 2804 viewsUxbridge

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:02 - Nov 15 by Swanseajill

I saw some rough play from the Stoke players A, and you will have seen it too.

After a slap in the mouth (I heard that one from my seat) the last thing Chico is thinking is....I need to be subtle and fall down with good grace.

All the players don't have leather skin and a lions heart like Leon.

Oh they're a nasty bunch alright but his fall down was just stupid ... there was no contact, it was right in front of the ref and it looked like he'd been shot. I'm not asking for the other cheek to be turned or even an oscar winning performance .... just not something out of a 50's B movie

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:22 - Nov 15 with 2786 viewsSwanseajill

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:10 - Nov 15 by Uxbridge

Oh they're a nasty bunch alright but his fall down was just stupid ... there was no contact, it was right in front of the ref and it looked like he'd been shot. I'm not asking for the other cheek to be turned or even an oscar winning performance .... just not something out of a 50's B movie

It will have been another incident during the game over near the west stand that stands out and had many fans furious and on their feet.

50s B movies is a good description, but before my time....
Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:24 - Nov 15 with 2780 viewsUxbridge

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:22 - Nov 15 by Swanseajill

It will have been another incident during the game over near the west stand that stands out and had many fans furious and on their feet.

50s B movies is a good description, but before my time....

Ah right. Couldn't see that from my seat in the East. Nasty bunch Stoke ... maybe if we'd been cuter then maybe even that joke of a ref would have been forced to act.

Oh and way before both our times

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:45 - Nov 15 with 2750 viewsDevz00

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 13:33 - Nov 15 by TheArtChappy

I remember mioria(spelling may be wrong) getting abuse for his rolling around,

Joao Moreira?

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Chico is no play-actor says Morten on 14:49 - Nov 15 with 2738 viewscaerleon_jack

Like many others, I love Chico, but find his play acting embarrasing. When I saw the link my heart sank because I couldn't understand why Morten would come out and defend what Chico does.

However, after reading the story I can't believe that any Stoke player has had the cheek to claim that Chico should recieve a red card or ban. If I was a Stoke player I would be happy enough that my club was gifted a point from a game they deserved to lose, or that for the third season running my team has come away from the Liberty having wasted at least 20 minutes of the game without punishment, or that once again Peter 'Bambi-on-ice' Crouch has gotten away with flailing his arms and legs everywhere without punishment, or that we're not being criticised in the press for playing for a throw-in from the opening kick-off.

There were so many negative, anti-football, aspects to Stoke's performance last week that to have the nerve to criticise Chico is astounding. Just be happy with your gifted point and go about planning your tactics at the lineout for your next game.

Insert something witty here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024