Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aaron Ramsey. 17:09 - Nov 30 with 10434 viewslifelong

Smashes in the third goal, making it 3-0 to Arsenal, and then does the Ayatollah and get's applauded by the Cardiff fans.

How strange.
Aaron Ramsey. on 19:18 - Dec 3 with 1324 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:11 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

I remember having this conversation with a few of your deluded fans on the old board. Joe Allen couldn't lace Rambo's boots, you know it and so do i, now a lot of you were saying different as Rambo had suffered a terrible injury and was just coming back but was written off. Glad he has proved everybody wrong, tell me what both players would be worth now?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2013 19:15]

Yes Arsenal stand to make a pretty penny when he goes to Real Madrid/Whoever. Have you got a sell on clause? That could come in handy

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:21 - Dec 3 with 1315 viewsmonmouth

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:11 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

I remember having this conversation with a few of your deluded fans on the old board. Joe Allen couldn't lace Rambo's boots, you know it and so do i, now a lot of you were saying different as Rambo had suffered a terrible injury and was just coming back but was written off. Glad he has proved everybody wrong, tell me what both players would be worth now?
[Post edited 3 Dec 2013 19:15]

Aye but you were talking about youth development. You got 5m we got 15m. Sure if Arse sold him now it'd be north of 30m probably but Bws Caerdydd wouldn't see a single penny. Allen would be worth ten bob on current media values but we don't see a penny of the loss. Amusing dontcha think? Especially as Ridsdale probably pocketed your 5m too....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:46 - Dec 3 with 1282 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:21 - Dec 3 by monmouth

Aye but you were talking about youth development. You got 5m we got 15m. Sure if Arse sold him now it'd be north of 30m probably but Bws Caerdydd wouldn't see a single penny. Allen would be worth ten bob on current media values but we don't see a penny of the loss. Amusing dontcha think? Especially as Ridsdale probably pocketed your 5m too....

Give it a rest mun, this is not about getting money? When we sold Ramsey he had played 16 games in the championship and ten minutes in a cup final? If Allen had played the same as Rambo would you have got £15 Mill?

Good luck to him and Arsenal now, it's great in my eyes that he is fulfilling his potential and that was only going to happen at a big club.
Aaron Ramsey. on 19:50 - Dec 3 with 1279 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:18 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes Arsenal stand to make a pretty penny when he goes to Real Madrid/Whoever. Have you got a sell on clause? That could come in handy

As much as i don't like Tan but as you know he ain't short of a few bob, is he Bryn?
Aaron Ramsey. on 20:48 - Dec 3 with 1246 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:18 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

Was it you that posted that mate? That explains it

Yes me.

Forgive your enemies,but never forget their names.

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:54 - Dec 3 with 1237 viewsDewi1jack

Aaron Ramsey. on 19:46 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

Give it a rest mun, this is not about getting money? When we sold Ramsey he had played 16 games in the championship and ten minutes in a cup final? If Allen had played the same as Rambo would you have got £15 Mill?

Good luck to him and Arsenal now, it's great in my eyes that he is fulfilling his potential and that was only going to happen at a big club.

Easy to speak hypothetically Scoobs.
If "Rambo?????" (what are you? Just a child or what?) played this amount and Joey played this much, Ramsey would be worth x amount and Joey wouldn't.
Facts for you, your pox ridden club got around £5mill for Ramsey, we conned Liverpool for around £15mill, or 3 Ramseys.
Arsenal are a club who can spot a selling club, who'll give up everything for a couple of quid and a free red scarf.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:05 - Dec 3 with 1232 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:54 - Dec 3 by Dewi1jack

If "Rambo?????" (what are you? Just a child or what?) played this amount and Joey played this much, Ramsey would be worth x amount and Joey wouldn't.
Facts for you, your pox ridden club got around £5mill for Ramsey, we conned Liverpool for around £15mill, or 3 Ramseys.
Arsenal are a club who can spot a selling club, who'll give up everything for a couple of quid and a free red scarf.

Come on dog........get out of your kennel and reply.

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:38 - Dec 3 with 1210 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:05 - Dec 3 by razorjack

Come on dog........get out of your kennel and reply.

He's too busy licking his balls mun

Login to get fewer ads

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:49 - Dec 3 with 1208 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:54 - Dec 3 by Dewi1jack

Got a couple of berks here with you and your sidekick bud. Look the trouble with you lot is when somebody is with you they are the dogs b@llocks and when they go you slag them off? You call be a child .

Even when RAMBO was on loan to us after his horrific injury and half the player he could be Allen couldn't get near him, that lay off for Bellamy to smack home was sublime, sure you can remember that you bitches. As they say form is temporary, class is permanent boyos.
Aaron Ramsey. on 21:53 - Dec 3 with 1205 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:49 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

Got a couple of berks here with you and your sidekick bud. Look the trouble with you lot is when somebody is with you they are the dogs b@llocks and when they go you slag them off? You call be a child .

Even when RAMBO was on loan to us after his horrific injury and half the player he could be Allen couldn't get near him, that lay off for Bellamy to smack home was sublime, sure you can remember that you bitches. As they say form is temporary, class is permanent boyos.

Hey shag..........you from Splott?

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:55 - Dec 3 with 1202 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:38 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

He's too busy licking his balls mun

Bryn, me and my balls have got nothing to do with you sunshine .

Do your flirting with someone else, please.
Aaron Ramsey. on 21:56 - Dec 3 with 1196 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:53 - Dec 3 by razorjack

Hey shag..........you from Splott?

What's that a chat up line? See Bryn, he's more your type!
Aaron Ramsey. on 21:59 - Dec 3 with 1191 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:56 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

What's that a chat up line? See Bryn, he's more your type!

Question too hard?

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:03 - Dec 3 with 1180 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:59 - Dec 3 by razorjack

Question too hard?

Don't think 'hard' is a word your familiar with son.
Aaron Ramsey. on 22:06 - Dec 3 with 1174 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:03 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

Don't think 'hard' is a word your familiar with son.

Oh gee here we go..........another kid.

Hey Splotty dog............I told you I'd be keeping you

GOTCHA

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:09 - Dec 3 with 1171 viewsScoobyDoo

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:06 - Dec 3 by razorjack

Oh gee here we go..........another kid.

Hey Splotty dog............I told you I'd be keeping you

GOTCHA

She calls me a kid?
Aaron Ramsey. on 22:11 - Dec 3 with 1165 viewsrazorjack

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:09 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

She calls me a kid?

Wow!!! Down boy.Sit.

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:31 - Dec 3 with 1151 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:11 - Dec 3 by razorjack

Wow!!! Down boy.Sit.

Give him one of those multi layered sandwiches he likes

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:10 - May 17 with 941 viewsDarran

Aaron Ramsey. on 22:28 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

I'd be livid if we clapped someone who just scored against us.

Me too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:11 - May 17 with 928 viewsJackfath

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:10 - May 17 by Darran

Me too.

Seems it's ok to do so.

MENTAL.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:12 - May 17 with 923 viewsScoobyWho

Aaron Ramsey. on 21:49 - Dec 3 by ScoobyDoo

Like bony ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:28 - May 17 with 871 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Apparently Joe is better than Ramsey .

Oh hang on a minute he doesn't play for us now .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Aaron Ramsey. on 20:30 - May 17 with 860 viewsorion3016

This is one hell of a regurgitation from a previous post - fair play

Be over there now after

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024