Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pickpockets in Swansea 18:12 - Nov 30 with 5050 viewsFlashberryjack

Just a warning that there is a gang of organised pickpockets working in Swansea.
A family member had her purse lifted whilst shopping (primark) on Friday.
Purse contained £80, credit cards and other personal items.

The store detective told her there were a gang of east europeans working the area, about 4 or 5 others were done on the same day, but not in the same store.
Police didn't want to know... supose they were thinking more of keeping the crime figures down I guess.

Anyway thought I'd give you all a heads up, so so can warn family and friends to be extra careful whilst shopping.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:14 - Nov 30 with 4225 viewsexiledclaseboy

I knew they'd be eastern Europeans.

Poll: Tory leader

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:18 - Nov 30 with 4215 viewsC_jack

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:14 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

and me, pesky romanians , wait until January. The buggers will swarming around the place.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:20 - Nov 30 with 4204 viewsDarran

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:14 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Probably from Llanelli.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:20 - Nov 30 with 4204 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:18 - Nov 30 by C_jack

and me, pesky romanians , wait until January. The buggers will swarming around the place.

Wait till you see the queues outside the DSS. All of them holding other people's wallets.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:35 - Nov 30 with 4178 viewsPhil_S

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Wait till you see the queues outside the DSS. All of them holding other people's wallets.

We should give them free tickets for the Liberty - that will keep them off the streets
Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:45 - Nov 30 with 4151 viewsDarran

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:35 - Nov 30 by Phil_S

We should give them free tickets for the Liberty - that will keep them off the streets

Or give them a job up the DVLA then they'll be off the streets and get free tickets.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:56 - Nov 30 with 4130 viewsDaggyjack

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:20 - Nov 30 by exiledclaseboy

Yes, alongside some of the local scroungers who can't be bothered to get off their arses and work for a living.
Pickpockets in Swansea on 19:04 - Nov 30 with 4122 viewsJackfath

I'd like to thank the OP for this heads up post. Society would be far better if people posted things like this instead of decrying his community spirited post.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:19 - Nov 30 with 4024 viewsAndy1300

Pickpockets in Swansea on 18:35 - Nov 30 by Phil_S

Only when the ospreys are playing though, should have a decent crowd then

Number 1 team in Wales

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:24 - Nov 30 with 4013 viewsepaul

Well done thats eastern europeans pigeon holed. Of course anyone born and brought up in swansea has never done a bit of dipping oh no ffs.

As for the law they have to report it as a crime, not necessary investigate if there is no clear suspect details

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:33 - Nov 30 with 3995 viewswr72

The majority of Poles i've come across are sound and most of them work hard and not bum off the system.My neighbour and his Mrs are Polish and they drive to Lampeter every day to do 12 hour shifts 6 days a week.Nice people too.
Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:35 - Nov 30 with 3989 viewsJackfath

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:33 - Nov 30 by wr72

The majority of Poles i've come across are sound and most of them work hard and not bum off the system.My neighbour and his Mrs are Polish and they drive to Lampeter every day to do 12 hour shifts 6 days a week.Nice people too.

Why don't they move to Lampeter?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:37 - Nov 30 with 3981 viewsNOTRAC

Unless someone has actually seen them picking pockets ,and even if they have,how do they know which nationality they are.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 3973 viewsjandyt

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:35 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

These Eastern Europeans must be pretty thick. The next thing you know they'll be turning to petty crime!

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:42 - Nov 30 with 3967 viewslifelong

Lovely area Lampeter, spent many a happy hour there fishing the river Teifi.
Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:45 - Nov 30 with 3954 viewsJackfath

If they moved to Lampeter they would save on travel costs and then not have to go down Primark to pick pocket the locals to make up their money.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:47 - Nov 30 with 3947 viewsjackportis

Its the second generation of poles that are the problem. Their parents were hard workers their kids are different. Opinionated, chopsy, idle and disregard for others. Swansea is ideal for pickpockets ad loads walk around carrying invisible carpets as they are so hard!

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:03 - Nov 30 with 3920 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:47 - Nov 30 by jackportis

Its the second generation of poles that are the problem. Their parents were hard workers their kids are different. Opinionated, chopsy, idle and disregard for others. Swansea is ideal for pickpockets ad loads walk around carrying invisible carpets as they are so hard!

So when Poles live by their own culture's values (the 1st generation), they are hard working, respectful citizens. As soon as they get indoctrinated with the British way (2nd generation) they turn into idle, disrespectful losers?

I'd love to disagree with the underlying themes there, but...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:05 - Nov 30 with 3914 viewsepaul

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:03 - Nov 30 by FearOfAJackPlanet

So when Poles live by their own culture's values (the 1st generation), they are hard working, respectful citizens. As soon as they get indoctrinated with the British way (2nd generation) they turn into idle, disrespectful losers?

I'd love to disagree with the underlying themes there, but...

Says a lot doesn't it.......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:10 - Nov 30 with 3901 viewsVetchitBack

Stating that there is currently a gang of Eastern-Europeans pick-pocketing is not the same as saying "all Eastern-Europeans are pick-pockets."

I know some are hell bent on exposing xenophobia/displaying moral superiority (delete as appropriate) but please have a day off?

PS - I'm a big fan of Eastern-Europeans generally.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 23:12 - Nov 30 with 3841 viewsexiledclaseboy

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:10 - Nov 30 by VetchitBack

Stating that there is currently a gang of Eastern-Europeans pick-pocketing is not the same as saying "all Eastern-Europeans are pick-pockets."

I know some are hell bent on exposing xenophobia/displaying moral superiority (delete as appropriate) but please have a day off?

I bet some of your best friends are black as well.

Pickpockets in Swansea on 23:43 - Nov 30 with 3815 viewsepaul

Pickpockets in Swansea on 22:10 - Nov 30 by VetchitBack

Can you explain generally, what one of them does wrong you dont like...do you feel the same about locals? btw I have a lot of asian, black and eastern european friends and I mean lots

Pickpockets in Swansea on 00:35 - Dec 1 with 3789 viewscentrestandswan

Primark, £80.00 in a purse, could have bought the entire stock for that amount. Better watchout in Poundland then with that sort of cash being bandied about a Stock Market run on Poundland shares is in the offing.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Pickpockets in Swansea on 08:08 - Dec 1 with 3729 viewswr72

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:35 - Nov 30 by Jackfath

I'm not really sure as i can never understand him nor him me.He usually ends up drawing with his finger on the floor when trying to explain something.he does however knock my door from time to time with a bottle of whiskey and a glass for me.We then stand outside for half hour struggling to hold a conversation and just agreeing with everything we both might be saying.
Pickpockets in Swansea on 08:14 - Dec 1 with 3719 viewswr72

Pickpockets in Swansea on 21:47 - Nov 30 by jackportis

That's quite interesting actually as they do get visited by their 2 sons who look like right scally's and not got a days work in them.I often hear them arguing in Polish,probably cos they're bumming money off their hard working parents.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024