Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vorm time wasting 18:17 - Dec 15 with 1875 viewsOldjack

I hope he's not getting the nod off Mike ,i don't like it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vorm time wasting on 18:20 - Dec 15 with 1845 viewsAndy1300

Makes me so mad that every team we play wastes time yet we can't.

Number 1 team in Wales

Vorm time wasting on 18:28 - Dec 15 with 1807 viewsBLAZE

Well I'm not sure what was going on but on two occassions that the commentators berated Vorm for timewasting he appeared to be retrieving the ball from the sidelines because there was no ball boy?
Vorm time wasting on 18:38 - Dec 15 with 1744 viewsOldjack

Vorm time wasting on 18:28 - Dec 15 by BLAZE

Well I'm not sure what was going on but on two occassions that the commentators berated Vorm for timewasting he appeared to be retrieving the ball from the sidelines because there was no ball boy?

Right from the off he was taking his time on just about everything and it didn't go unnoticed by the home fans ,and the commentator, it was inevitable he was going to get booked ,this is not us and very strange indeed

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Vorm time wasting on 18:43 - Dec 15 with 1723 viewsskippyjack

Good.. well done Michel. I'm angry that he got booked on the 60th.. every keeper down here had a yellow at 85+... Oldjack mutual respect in modern football is long gone.. as one bloke says

F*ck em

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Vorm time wasting on 18:45 - Dec 15 with 1707 viewsDarran

Vorm time wasting on 18:43 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

Good.. well done Michel. I'm angry that he got booked on the 60th.. every keeper down here had a yellow at 85+... Oldjack mutual respect in modern football is long gone.. as one bloke says

F*ck em

Spot on Skip play the c*nts at their own game.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vorm time wasting on 18:48 - Dec 15 with 1687 viewsOldjack

Vorm time wasting on 18:45 - Dec 15 by Darran

Spot on Skip play the c*nts at their own game.

two wrongs don't make a right plus we're made of better stuff than that

Vorm time wasting on 18:50 - Dec 15 with 1664 viewsDarran

Vorm time wasting on 18:48 - Dec 15 by Oldjack

Just call it slowing the game down instead of wasting time Alan,it'll make you feel better.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Vorm time wasting on 18:54 - Dec 15 with 1642 viewsOldjack

Vorm time wasting on 18:50 - Dec 15 by Darran

Just call it slowing the game down instead of wasting time Alan,it'll make you feel better.

fuk it I'm playing the Europa card ,dead on our feet we were mun

Login to get fewer ads

Vorm time wasting on 18:54 - Dec 15 with 1642 viewsskippyjack

And then again.. where did the 6 minutes come from? dyer went down on 42:20.. play restarted dead on 45.. Hooper goes and scores.

football is corrupt..

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

Vorm time wasting on 19:28 - Dec 15 with 1538 viewsmonmouth

Vorm time wasting on 18:54 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

And then again.. where did the 6 minutes come from? dyer went down on 42:20.. play restarted dead on 45.. Hooper goes and scores.

football is corrupt..

Or the clock stopped on 45..........?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Vorm time wasting on 19:29 - Dec 15 with 1534 viewsDull1Thomas

Yellow cards and teh Swans.
I think we get loads because we're not a dirty team. We get fouled all over the pitch sometimes not even getting a free kick, less so players being carded. However, because we don't routinely bundle players, push, jump on and foul high up the field (quite a few team do this and it break momentum almost before it starts) when we do foul it tends to be in more dangerous situations.
Also some teams Stoke, West Ham, Spurs seems to operate a foul rota with different players fouling so no player is seen to foul so often. Stoke also do a lot of blocking off the ball which goes unnoticed.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Vorm time wasting on 19:46 - Dec 15 with 1479 viewsskippyjack

We're not very convincing.. we don't look for fouls.. we're naive.. poor at fouling at the right times.. we don't look for an advantage in anyway. We need to start thinking a bit. Our corners in an attacking sense are pointless.. sending Ash Williams up is as pointless as it gets.. we don't want to attack the ball or make any worthy run. Nobody attacks the ball.. we seem to wait for the ball to come to us when static. We tend to hit the first man a lot (which we shouldn't).. but surely somebody in our team must think.. "Jonny always seems to hit the near post".. (speech bubble in head).. ah i might make a run across the front post this time and get a flick on. look at Man City's goal. We haven't got a brain in our team.. that Ferrie Bodde type

Vorm time wasting on 20:13 - Dec 15 with 1400 viewsNeathJack

Vorm time wasting on 18:43 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

F*ck em

They don't even usually get that down here. We usually just get a ref pointing at his watch saying he's going to add the time on, which he generally then doesn't.

Make the game 35 or 40 mins per half with the clock only running when the ball is in play imho.
Vorm time wasting on 20:18 - Dec 15 with 1371 viewsAndy1300

Vorm time wasting on 20:13 - Dec 15 by NeathJack

They don't even usually get that down here. We usually just get a ref pointing at his watch saying he's going to add the time on, which he generally then doesn't.

Make the game 35 or 40 mins per half with the clock only running when the ball is in play imho.

Yes, let's take some leads from rugby union.

Stop the clock and allow TMO's

Number 1 team in Wales

Vorm time wasting on 21:08 - Dec 15 with 1271 viewsAtleticoAbertawe

That's what I thought.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2013 21:08]

"If you bring in £80, then don’t spend £100. That’s not hard, is it?" - Huw Jenkins 2013

Vorm time wasting on 21:31 - Dec 15 with 1206 viewsJackFish

Vorm time wasting on 20:13 - Dec 15 by NeathJack

I'd like to see that, or at least have the ref actually add the time on properly at the end.
Vorm time wasting on 21:46 - Dec 15 with 1169 viewsDewi1jack

When Michel was booked, didn't Ash go to get the ball and a steward pass it over to him?
Ball boys (if they existed at all) were very slow passing the ball back, but at least they didn't have a nap on the ball like we know ours can.

I do sometimes wish our ball boys were a bit slower passing the ball back to the opposition, give us time to regroup a little.
For ages our players have been berated for not being "street smart."
Now they're doing just that (rolling around/ time wasting etc) they're still being berated. No win.
Although Chico is just cringe worthy!

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Vorm time wasting on 22:26 - Dec 15 with 1116 viewsSwansNZ

Vorm time wasting on 18:54 - Dec 15 by skippyjack

football is corrupt..

Dyer went down on 39:00, play restarted at 43:40 = 4:40 mins. plus the goal etc, I think 6 mins added, was fine.
I'm not sure how the ref gave a free kick against Dyer for that challenge.

Re: Vorm wasting time - yep, on a couple of occasions, he had to go and fetch the ball from a long way outside of his area, including the time he got booked. These ballboys can get away with anything, eh!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Vorm time wasting on 22:37 - Dec 15 with 1073 viewsdcd14

We are in the top 4 for bookings this season!
Vorm time wasting on 22:44 - Dec 15 with 1060 viewsSwansNZ

Vorm time wasting on 22:37 - Dec 15 by dcd14

We are in the top 4 for bookings this season!

Champions League!!!

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Vorm time wasting on 22:46 - Dec 15 with 1051 viewsGoodGodAlive

Give me a break. Not much wrong in running the clock down, no need to be so sanctimonious about it.
Vorm time wasting on 01:27 - Dec 16 with 908 viewsjazzswan

Sick to the teeth of the amount of keepers time wasting at the liberty, and get booked in the 90th minute. Yet the only time I witness a bitt of US doing this away from home, Ref books OUR keeper in the 60th minute! Why don't they do that at the Liberty? Unbelievable!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024