Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NAPOLI!!!!!! 12:17 - Dec 16 with 70098 viewsjackmorsel

Awesome!
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:09 - Dec 16 with 3737 viewsJackanapes

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:56 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

So Napoli ... how good are they I know little about them, do we stand a chance??

Well they are 3rd in Seria A with 35 points after 16 games. Arsenal have 35 points after 16 games.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:09 - Dec 16 with 3736 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:46 - Dec 16 by Lord_Bony

I ve been there and there's definitely an air of craziness about the place.i ve never seen so many mopeds in my life and the way italian motorists drive is unbelievable there.my advice you re more likely to be knocked down than stabbed lol.

Guys I normally travel about with can't make it but I d love to go.

If anyone is interested in getting a collective together PM me.

It's more than just crazy, there's a real lawless-ness about the city. I read in a travel book on my way there that there's a feeling that the locals live every day like it's their last, something they considered came from living in the shadows of Vesuvius. I wasn't sure what to make of that comment until I got there, then immediately, as soon as you walk around and get a feel, you understand exactly. You see the most powerful, impressive statues and monuments absolutely daubed to almost fully covered in graffiti.

It's as edgy as I've ever been to, and I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to travelling, and after dark, whoa, it's a whole new ball game. Has anyone ever seen the film Escape from New York? Getting off a tube station after dark and you're in that film.

It's something to see, but it's certainly not for everyone.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 15:19]

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:12 - Dec 16 with 3695 viewslovejuicejack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:09 - Dec 16 by _

It's more than just crazy, there's a real lawless-ness about the city. I read in a travel book on my way there that there's a feeling that the locals live every day like it's their last, something they considered came from living in the shadows of Vesuvius. I wasn't sure what to make of that comment until I got there, then immediately, as soon as you walk around and get a feel, you understand exactly. You see the most powerful, impressive statues and monuments absolutely daubed to almost fully covered in graffiti.

It's as edgy as I've ever been to, and I'm no shrinking violet when it comes to travelling, and after dark, whoa, it's a whole new ball game. Has anyone ever seen the film Escape from New York? Getting off a tube station after dark and you're in that film.

It's something to see, but it's certainly not for everyone.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2013 15:19]

Surely its no worst than Aberdare on a weekend??
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:15 - Dec 16 with 3672 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:52 - Dec 16 by FearOfAJackPlanet

No. I'm sure you're going to tell me how rough and crazy it is.

Don't you feel this talk of certain danger and staying away from the place at all costs is going a tad too far?

I've not said that though have I? In fact I said the opposite, get out there...

From what I'm reading of you lately. Be good for you to get out there, see how long before your arse goes... And it will.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:16 - Dec 16 with 3668 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:12 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

Haha... I like it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:28 - Dec 16 with 3576 viewslovejuicejack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:16 - Dec 16 by _

Haha... I like it.

Dated a local girl up there 4 a while, its lively for such a small joint.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:34 - Dec 16 with 3526 views_

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:28 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

Dated a local girl up there 4 a while, its lively for such a small joint.

A local girl? We don't get too many tourists ;-)

Yeah it is, a good split of scum v Jacks as well, adds to it.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:36 - Dec 16 with 3514 viewsDarran

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:12 - Dec 16 by lovejuicejack

It's worster.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 15:42 - Dec 16 with 3476 viewsnumbers123

If we win the first leg this trip will be unmissable. Cant wait now actually. i forgot though most people would rather play hull or sunderland at 3pm on a saturday.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:15 - Dec 16 with 3311 viewsJackInLondon

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 12:25 - Dec 16 by Jack_y_Jwc

what's the chances of getting stabbed?!!

I saw their fans with my own eyes beating up elderly Arsenal fans, smashing windows, and leaving people covered in blood when they were over here to play Arsenal.
Nasty lot they were and wouldn't fancy being over there after seeing them in action.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:24 - Dec 16 with 3261 viewslucignolo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 14:13 - Dec 16 by TenkosBlondeWig

What would be the best area to stay in Naples my friend and how would we get to the ground from there?

Any place is fine, personally i don't like to stay in downtown. Traffic is huge in Napoli.
There is a place called Pozzuoli, 20 minutes from the stadium on the South. There are many Bed and Breakfast at good price. Many hotel too. Fishing restaurant there are amazing.
Pozzuoli is an Historical Roman City. If you like Archeology you'll be in the right place.
I have read that some of you are planning to go In Castellammare. This is a beutiful place but to go at stadium is a nighmare.
Type: Bed and Breakfast Pozzuoli napoli on Google.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:25 - Dec 16 with 3248 viewsVetchitBack

Some nice, welcoming posts by Napoli fans but for me this is THE worst draw possible. I'm no shrinking-violet and prefer my awaydays with an edge but Italian ultras are in a different league.

I can understand stabbing a mortal enemy who has seriously wronged you or your own but knifing someone for being a fellow football--supporter from a different place? Can't get my head around that?

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:32 - Dec 16 with 3205 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:15 - Dec 16 by JackInLondon

I saw their fans with my own eyes beating up elderly Arsenal fans, smashing windows, and leaving people covered in blood when they were over here to play Arsenal.
Nasty lot they were and wouldn't fancy being over there after seeing them in action.

Dear all,
I am a Napoli supporter. I am writing just to make something clear.
Our supporters RESPECT British people and all foreign fans. No danger to be stubbed by Napoli supporters. However I cannot say that a travel to Italy will be definitely safe.
Problems are infiltrators, I mean people who have nothing to do with football. Do you know that most of stabbers are infiltrated people from the North of Italy?! They purpotedly come to Naples just to give a bad image of our city. News are manipulated, but if you scroll internet pages then you can see the names of these people. Neapolitans? Not at all!
Same happened in London, where a pub was totally destroyed by Millwall and northern Italian fans, who disguised as Napoli fans.
Staying in Rome is the worse thing you can do. Roman people are racist, really stupid and do not receive people well. In Napoli people loves receiving foreign supporters, and you will be properly received in bars, pubs, and even in the streets and squares.
Napoli supporters will probably symphatyse with you.
Just be careful close to the stadium, as that's the place where infiltrated people gather. Last year some Swedish fans supporting Napoli (not AIK Solna!) were attacked. All Italian press blamed Neapolitans, save that after a few days the names came out: ALL people from the North and Rome.
I am a journalist myself and receive news from local sources. My colleague could witness the atmosphere in Naples when we play against foreign teams.
We are not talking about racists and criminals like in Rome or Turin, but about lovely people. I am not saying nonsense.
Come here, enjoy the match and eat a delicious pizza. May the best win.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:39 - Dec 16 with 3177 viewsBaker

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:32 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

Dear all,
I am a Napoli supporter. I am writing just to make something clear.
Our supporters RESPECT British people and all foreign fans. No danger to be stubbed by Napoli supporters. However I cannot say that a travel to Italy will be definitely safe.
Problems are infiltrators, I mean people who have nothing to do with football. Do you know that most of stabbers are infiltrated people from the North of Italy?! They purpotedly come to Naples just to give a bad image of our city. News are manipulated, but if you scroll internet pages then you can see the names of these people. Neapolitans? Not at all!
Same happened in London, where a pub was totally destroyed by Millwall and northern Italian fans, who disguised as Napoli fans.
Staying in Rome is the worse thing you can do. Roman people are racist, really stupid and do not receive people well. In Napoli people loves receiving foreign supporters, and you will be properly received in bars, pubs, and even in the streets and squares.
Napoli supporters will probably symphatyse with you.
Just be careful close to the stadium, as that's the place where infiltrated people gather. Last year some Swedish fans supporting Napoli (not AIK Solna!) were attacked. All Italian press blamed Neapolitans, save that after a few days the names came out: ALL people from the North and Rome.
I am a journalist myself and receive news from local sources. My colleague could witness the atmosphere in Naples when we play against foreign teams.
We are not talking about racists and criminals like in Rome or Turin, but about lovely people. I am not saying nonsense.
Come here, enjoy the match and eat a delicious pizza. May the best win.

How many euro for a brass, mate?

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:44 - Dec 16 with 3152 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:39 - Dec 16 by Baker

How many euro for a brass, mate?

LOL!!!!
It depends: check it out :)
http://www.lidoclub21.it/en/index.html
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:48 - Dec 16 with 3126 viewsBaker

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:44 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

LOL!!!!
It depends: check it out :)
http://www.lidoclub21.it/en/index.html

Lovely stuff!

*doffs cap*

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 16 with 3093 viewsjackmorsel

Daily Fail I know but read the comments after the article, doesn't sound that welcoming to me...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522166/Arsenal-launch-investi
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:59 - Dec 16 with 3062 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:25 - Dec 16 by VetchitBack

Some nice, welcoming posts by Napoli fans but for me this is THE worst draw possible. I'm no shrinking-violet and prefer my awaydays with an edge but Italian ultras are in a different league.

I can understand stabbing a mortal enemy who has seriously wronged you or your own but knifing someone for being a fellow football--supporter from a different place? Can't get my head around that?

I understand your words, because the "ultras" and their violence is a real shame for those all the honest and friendly people that live in Naples. The worst part of the city is also the noisiest.
As my experience, I can tell you that I've been to the Emiretes, the Allianz and the Stamford Bridge, and, as the other supporters were civil, they didn't experience any terrifying event in Naples; when we hosted Liverpool and Marsiglia, we had some problems, as we had when we went to these two cities.
I remind myself with my father (who is 60) repairing to a fastfood, which protected us through its shutters from the attacks of the Liverpool hooligans.
I am disgusted with the "ultras" world, but I have to say that they rarely attack foreign supporters without some rivalry or preceding.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 3037 viewsVincenzo

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:59 - Dec 16 by mj88

I understand your words, because the "ultras" and their violence is a real shame for those all the honest and friendly people that live in Naples. The worst part of the city is also the noisiest.
As my experience, I can tell you that I've been to the Emiretes, the Allianz and the Stamford Bridge, and, as the other supporters were civil, they didn't experience any terrifying event in Naples; when we hosted Liverpool and Marsiglia, we had some problems, as we had when we went to these two cities.
I remind myself with my father (who is 60) repairing to a fastfood, which protected us through its shutters from the attacks of the Liverpool hooligans.
I am disgusted with the "ultras" world, but I have to say that they rarely attack foreign supporters without some rivalry or preceding.

Believe me, city like Rome and Turin can be worse. Infiltrated people from those cities come to Naples, and may attack foreign supporters.
Napoli fan will welcome you. Don't be amazed in drinking a beer in a peaceful atmosphere together before and after the match.
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:09 - Dec 16 with 3011 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 16:52 - Dec 16 by jackmorsel

Daily Fail I know but read the comments after the article, doesn't sound that welcoming to me...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2522166/Arsenal-launch-investi

I know of several lads who have been out to Naples, every time its been a problem, they don't welcome anyone in Napoli fact. And the crime rate is horrendous.

But you never know eh ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:12 - Dec 16 with 3001 viewsOldjack

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:04 - Dec 16 by Vincenzo

Believe me, city like Rome and Turin can be worse. Infiltrated people from those cities come to Naples, and may attack foreign supporters.
Napoli fan will welcome you. Don't be amazed in drinking a beer in a peaceful atmosphere together before and after the match.

so why don't you sort out all theses so-called infiltrators ? especially as they are giving your club a very bad reputation ,as we speak, a good few Swansea Jacks are giving it the thumbs down and will not travel

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:17 - Dec 16 with 2976 viewsmj88

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:09 - Dec 16 by ScoobyWho

I know of several lads who have been out to Naples, every time its been a problem, they don't welcome anyone in Napoli fact. And the crime rate is horrendous.

But you never know eh ?

Man, you are totally free to avoid this journey, if you are scared or don't like the city.
I've been in UK and loved it, it's a very civil, clean and organized country.
But I'd also like to visit countries like Argentina, Brazil, Turkey or whatever, it's a matter of taste, if you are disgusted with everything that is not at the UK's standards, you'll lose many interesting and beautiful places.
We are only trying to give some advise to the people who'd like to visit our city, we are not trying to convince anyone who do not want to come in Italy, so if you think that Napoli is the hell on earth, no-one is going to force you to come ;)
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:21 - Dec 16 with 2947 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:17 - Dec 16 by mj88

Man, you are totally free to avoid this journey, if you are scared or don't like the city.
I've been in UK and loved it, it's a very civil, clean and organized country.
But I'd also like to visit countries like Argentina, Brazil, Turkey or whatever, it's a matter of taste, if you are disgusted with everything that is not at the UK's standards, you'll lose many interesting and beautiful places.
We are only trying to give some advise to the people who'd like to visit our city, we are not trying to convince anyone who do not want to come in Italy, so if you think that Napoli is the hell on earth, no-one is going to force you to come ;)

Ill be there, you miss my point, better those that haven't been to you before are aware of the dangers, and you would be foolish to ignore them too.

Every where is dangerous granted, but you have the a serious track record of cowardly bad behaviour of the past few years.

Not everyone is the same i know, but lets not ignore it and hope for the best eh ?

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:24 - Dec 16 with 2935 viewsAndrosCelsum

Hi folks,
I'm a Napoli supporter and all I can say is that Napoli is a metropolis like many others, probably not the safest on earth, but certainly not as bad as some of you may think.
You should not be afraid to visit Napoli and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay (and the game), just avoid the "poorer" areas of town (as you would in every other big city) and be polite as I'm sure you are and you'll be fine.

It is true that there have been stabbing the past, but the culprits are usually young gangsters, not Napoli supporters.

Cheers
NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:26 - Dec 16 with 2918 viewsScoobyWho

NAPOLI!!!!!! on 17:24 - Dec 16 by AndrosCelsum

Hi folks,
I'm a Napoli supporter and all I can say is that Napoli is a metropolis like many others, probably not the safest on earth, but certainly not as bad as some of you may think.
You should not be afraid to visit Napoli and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay (and the game), just avoid the "poorer" areas of town (as you would in every other big city) and be polite as I'm sure you are and you'll be fine.

It is true that there have been stabbing the past, but the culprits are usually young gangsters, not Napoli supporters.

Cheers

nice one, decent info, this is what fans need, not burying heads in the ground.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024