Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official January Transfer Window Thread 00:29 - Dec 29 with 134208 viewsaspas45

Let it begin:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/10540359/P

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:09 - Jan 9 with 6401 viewsmagicdaps10

New name this morning and a signing that I can see happening is Gedo.

He is currently on loan at Hull from Al Alhy and they might cut his loan short for him to sign for Swansea instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Nagy

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:38 - Jan 9 with 6340 viewsOdgaard

Dont think so, its normal to have 2xplayers per position. There is a reason why that CIty, United and Chelsea have big squads to manage succes in 2 leagues and 2 cups!

The good thing is, that there is no need to buy many new players like this summer..
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:25 - Jan 9 with 6150 viewsClinton

Can anyone sum up the Ince situation? I cant see any updates.

We're there substantive talks?

Is anything ongoing?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:09 - Jan 9 with 6053 viewsairedale

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 10:25 - Jan 9 by Clinton

Can anyone sum up the Ince situation? I cant see any updates.

We're there substantive talks?

Is anything ongoing?

Here you go....

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-chairman-Huw-Jenkins-Blackp
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:12 - Jan 9 with 6045 viewsshandyjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:09 - Jan 9 by airedale

Here you go....

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-chairman-Huw-Jenkins-Blackp

i hope he is just being coy and secretive, this is a very important window for us and we can't rely on the injured players

a: returning on time
b: returning and getting up to speed quickly

we need 2 players and we needs them soon. A CF and a winger are a must

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:18 - Jan 9 with 6031 viewsClinton

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:09 - Jan 9 by airedale

Here you go....

Thanks Airedale.

I agree with ShandyJack above to the extent that any more injuries to wide players will leave us very exposed in the short term.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:01 - Jan 9 with 5951 viewsmagicdaps10

Max Gradel

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 12:27 - Jan 9 with 5900 viewsWhiterockin

I can see where the EP get their transfer info from. Messi anyone.
[Post edited 9 Jan 2014 13:05]

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Login to get fewer ads

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:32 - Jan 9 with 5357 viewsSenhin

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:08 - Jan 9 by 2face

The way I read these comments is that the posters want to get new players in to improve the squad and then get rid of other players.

Lots of prem clubs who rarely get European football have similar size squads to what we have now.

We won't have the 3 loanees next season, and quite a few others are getting on now

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:55 - Jan 9 with 5324 viewsaspas45

Max gradel would be a good option. Cheap.

Was a star at leeds

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 20:11 - Jan 9 with 5295 viewsmax936

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:55 - Jan 9 by aspas45

Was a star at leeds

Fuking hell I'd forgotten about him, didn't we show an interest in signing him back then,?

Anyway where is he now? ain't heard of him since his Lids days.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:15 - Jan 9 with 5163 viewsChief

Diego Capel was a name I heard today. Makes sense with us need winger

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:00 - Jan 9 with 5071 viewstreboethjack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 21:15 - Jan 9 by Chief

Diego Capel was a name I heard today. Makes sense with us need winger

Sure we were after him last season, or the season before?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:04 - Jan 9 with 4956 viewsyescomeon

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 22:00 - Jan 9 by treboethjack

Sure we were after him last season, or the season before?

This summer weren't it?

Upthecity!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:16 - Jan 10 with 4719 viewsRancid

It's Hearts midfielder Adam King today.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/swansea-eye-u
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:05 - Jan 10 with 4663 viewsZut_Alors

Beat me to it. Really pleased we are looking to invest in young players for the future. The development squad is shaping up quite nicely. Can imagine this one will go through soon.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 09:35 - Jan 10 with 4617 viewsSCFC21

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-accept-200k-swa
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 13:34 - Jan 10 with 4265 viewsC_jack

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:55 - Jan 9 by aspas45

Was a star at leeds

Constant pain in the arse for both Bournemouth and Leicester against us.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:33 - Jan 10 with 4049 viewsgiantstoneater

HI and ML need to pull some rabbits out of the hat injuries are biting and all of a sudden we seem to be light in central midfield. Do you think A mat can do us a job in midfield don't think Jazz has played there in a while although it's his preferred position.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 18:17 - Jan 10 with 3884 viewsyescomeon

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 16:33 - Jan 10 by giantstoneater

HI and ML need to pull some rabbits out of the hat injuries are biting and all of a sudden we seem to be light in central midfield. Do you think A mat can do us a job in midfield don't think Jazz has played there in a while although it's his preferred position.

Was through injury that Davies got his chance, why not give Lucas a shot.

Upthecity!

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 19:58 - Jan 10 with 3711 viewsgiantstoneater

YCO he could well get his chance although the option of Jazz will offer more versatility on the bench. I do like Lucas though but it would be a huge step up for him.
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 23:50 - Jan 10 with 3464 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 08:16 - Jan 10 by Rancid

It's Hearts midfielder Adam King today.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/swansea-eye-u

This was a done deal back in October my son was told by Adams his Dad in Edinburgh whilst traveling his taxi
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 11:51 - Jan 11 with 3097 viewsLaudrup

Everyone is talking about a new winger or striker, but how about a new centre back?
There's already 5 good wingers when you include Alex Pozuelo and others who can fill in there too if needed. Laudrup has already said Pablo and Lamah should be returning very soon.
But with Garry Monk injured for god knows how long there's only 3 other centre backs. The staff doesn't seem to know when Garry Monk will be back or if he's ever going to come back at all.
There's also Kyle Bartley out on loan, but before the season Laudrup hinted he think he's too slow to be playing in Swansea's high defence line and that's why he brought in a quicker player in Jordi Amat.
I think another centre back is more needed than yet another winger.

I hate signatures

The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:21 - Jan 11 with 2859 viewsslate_dk

Hull going for Shane Long... how many strikers do they need...?!
The Official January Transfer Window Thread on 15:24 - Jan 11 with 2852 viewsZut_Alors

When Laudrup spoke of "a different option" to Bony, i really hoped it would be someone like Shane Long. Think he would be a great signing for the Swans. He's type of player you could throw on when you're chasing a game, as he can play out wide and up-front. He's great in the air, too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024