Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
David Perkins 10:27 - Jan 17 with 4632 viewsBoss_Hog

Is currently in the North-West (by the seaside) signing for somebody on 18-month deal after being given permission to leave Barnsley.
David Perkins on 10:28 - Jan 17 with 4621 views442Dale

Bet you spotted his hair from the top of the Tower.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

David Perkins on 10:43 - Jan 17 with 4570 viewslurker

First game for his new club will be at Oakwell too. Interesting!
David Perkins on 10:54 - Jan 17 with 4505 viewsParkinsGimp

Shame we couldn't get him back cracking player with so much energy.
David Perkins on 10:56 - Jan 17 with 4497 viewsBrierls

bury isn't by the seaside. Surely some mistake?
David Perkins on 12:08 - Jan 17 with 4338 viewsHopwoodblue

David Perkins on 10:56 - Jan 17 by Brierls

Maybe he means he's next to burys pitch which is more like a beach.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

David Perkins on 13:28 - Jan 17 with 4093 viewsColDale

Speaking of the clubs in the North West (by the seaside), going off the press reports, young Ince is looking at a move to Monaco which would be on a free transfer. Now that might just be to drive down the price of a move to Swansea, but I'd have assumed that the very least that Paul Ince could do as manager is to get something for their most saleable asset given that he's his son. As Bosman signing, Ince jnr will benefit considerably financially from such a move.
David Perkins on 13:42 - Jan 17 with 4023 viewslurker

David Perkins on 13:28 - Jan 17 by ColDale

Speaking of the clubs in the North West (by the seaside), going off the press reports, young Ince is looking at a move to Monaco which would be on a free transfer. Now that might just be to drive down the price of a move to Swansea, but I'd have assumed that the very least that Paul Ince could do as manager is to get something for their most saleable asset given that he's his son. As Bosman signing, Ince jnr will benefit considerably financially from such a move.

He'll sort it when he gets back from the golf course. No worries!
David Perkins on 14:24 - Jan 17 with 3900 viewssandylaner1

David Perkins on 13:28 - Jan 17 by ColDale

vested interests - paul ince only looks out for himself or his ego

blackpool should of known what they were getting by appointing Ince - horrible man
Login to get fewer ads

David Perkins on 14:31 - Jan 17 with 3877 viewsSaxonDale

The fact that Paul Ince is both Tom Ince's manager and agent is incredible, how on earth can anyone do both jobs without conflicting the interests of either party?
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 14:36]
David Perkins on 14:33 - Jan 17 with 3862 viewsSaxonDale

Double post edit.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2014 14:34]
David Perkins on 17:41 - Jan 17 with 3613 viewsColDale

Just spent a few mins reading AVFTT.

It sounds an absolute circus up there at the moment. I'd roughly guess that Blackpool are terrified of losing Ince jnr on a free and have told Ince snr that there is no money to strengthen unless Tom goes. Ordinarily, I suspect Ince may have have been given the push having proved his managerial reputation over the past few months, but the board are terrified of losing Tom Ince for nowt, and sacking his Dad would be the final straw.

I know we'd probably beat them, but 13-8 for Barnsley to win tomorrow seems a giveaway.
David Perkins on 19:04 - Jan 17 with 3420 viewsphomem

confirmed now to have signed for blackpool
David Perkins on 19:34 - Jan 17 with 3346 viewsArthurDaley

David Perkins on 10:56 - Jan 17 by Brierls

Would have been better of going here.

A large VAT Dave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024