Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints 20:35 - Jan 11 with 1517 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.foxestalk.co.uk/topic/121639-city-1-2-saints-post-match/page/1/#comm
[Post edited 11 Jan 2020 20:38]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 20:47 - Jan 11 with 1473 viewsBuggalugs

Most w@nky bunch of fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to be in the vicinity of. Made today so much sweeter.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 22:39 - Jan 11 with 1297 viewsBicester_North

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 20:47 - Jan 11 by Buggalugs

Most w@nky bunch of fans I’ve ever had the misfortune to be in the vicinity of. Made today so much sweeter.

How do you rate our away support today Bugga? Sounded alright on the stream, but most times the camera showed them there seemed to be a lot of thermos and tupperware types sat down.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 00:01 - Jan 12 with 1209 viewsericofarabia

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 22:39 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

How do you rate our away support today Bugga? Sounded alright on the stream, but most times the camera showed them there seemed to be a lot of thermos and tupperware types sat down.

Surprising as I thought it was much more laddish than it has been for a long time, certainly near the back where I was, and virtually everyone singing their hearts out for the boys!!

I as very proud of my "you can stick your 9-0 up your ar%e" which took a few attempts before it caught on!!
Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 00:16 - Jan 12 with 1198 viewsBuggalugs

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 22:39 - Jan 11 by Bicester_North

Mostly full of freaks pal, but made quite a bit of noise.

I have to say though, Pompey aside, the Leicester lot to our left were the biggest load of gobshites I’ve ever been next to. Vile fvckers giving it well over the top large from the start and really didn’t handle the footballing master class we dished out very well. Picture a crowd full of Vardy’s and you’ll be somewhere close to how horrible they were.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 12:00 - Jan 12 with 904 viewsericofarabia

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 00:16 - Jan 12 by Buggalugs

I have to say though, Pompey aside, the Leicester lot to our left were the biggest load of gobshites I’ve ever been next to. Vile fvckers giving it well over the top large from the start and really didn’t handle the footballing master class we dished out very well. Picture a crowd full of Vardy’s and you’ll be somewhere close to how horrible they were.

A bit harsh on our fans, excellent atmosphere throughout the match,
but spot on about those Leicester dinlos. They even had a drum to accompany those irritating clacker things!! Please tell me they don't hand those out at St Mary's anymore!!

To be fair the home support we met in the pub pre and post were all sound though.
Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 12:29 - Jan 12 with 875 viewsTimSaint

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 12:00 - Jan 12 by ericofarabia

A bit harsh on our fans, excellent atmosphere throughout the match,
but spot on about those Leicester dinlos. They even had a drum to accompany those irritating clacker things!! Please tell me they don't hand those out at St Mary's anymore!!

To be fair the home support we met in the pub pre and post were all sound though.

Did your mate manage to get a ticket Eric ?
Hopefully one of the options paid off, or someone had a spare outside the ground.

2 away wins in a row for you now - would be superb if you could complete the hatrick at Anfield in 2 weeks time !!

TimSaint

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 12:31 - Jan 12 with 874 viewsarfurdent

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 00:16 - Jan 12 by Buggalugs

cannot fix helicopters either

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 17:17 - Jan 12 with 768 viewsericofarabia

Leicester fans very complimentary of Saints on 12:29 - Jan 12 by TimSaint

Did your mate manage to get a ticket Eric ?
Hopefully one of the options paid off, or someone had a spare outside the ground.

2 away wins in a row for you now - would be superb if you could complete the hatrick at Anfield in 2 weeks time !!

I had managed to get myself a ticket last week, from one of The Northern Saints group who had to drop out, but wasn't so lucky finding a ticket for the lad over from Dubai.

It certainly was a great day out for me!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024