Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next 3 games 18:31 - Feb 1 with 695 viewssaint22

Should yield 7 points at least, meaning safety before March
Next 3 games on 18:40 - Feb 1 with 680 viewsIngskneeslide

I like this new positive attitude Benj. I think Brexit has been a good character-building exercise for you. Now it’s done you can focus on being your best self and I look forward to watching you grow and blossom as a human being 👍
Next 3 games on 18:42 - Feb 1 with 674 viewssaint22

Next 3 games on 18:40 - Feb 1 by Ingskneeslide

I like this new positive attitude Benj. I think Brexit has been a good character-building exercise for you. Now it’s done you can focus on being your best self and I look forward to watching you grow and blossom as a human being 👍

It’s benedict
Next 3 games on 18:53 - Feb 1 with 667 viewsIngskneeslide

Next 3 games on 18:42 - Feb 1 by saint22

It’s benedict

Next 3 games on 18:55 - Feb 1 with 660 viewsButty101

Next 3 games on 18:40 - Feb 1 by Ingskneeslide

It will also make Benny a better imaginary parent

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Next 3 games on 00:10 - Feb 2 with 561 viewsTimSaint

Impossible !!

Our next game is on Wednesday, away to Spurs in the FA Cup - no points there, even if we win !!

In terms of the next 3 league games though, I am not as confident as you.

Burnley - blow hot and cold, so let's hope it is not the team that beat Utd that turn up and we are not great at home. Owe them for the 3-0 away defeat !!

Villa - want to stuff them and do a double this season. Hopefully they will have an eye on their final the following week.

W Ham - We can't play against Antonio so as long as he doesn't play we should be ok. 3 seasons ago was a great 3-0 win but the last 2 performances there have been absolutely embarrassing.

TimSaint

Next 3 games on 00:20 - Feb 2 with 555 viewscocklebreath

Next 3 games on 00:10 - Feb 2 by TimSaint

Impossible !!

Our next game is on Wednesday, away to Spurs in the FA Cup - no points there, even if we win !!

Burnley - blow hot and cold, so let's hope it is not the team that beat Utd that turn up and we are not great at home. Owe them for the 3-0 away defeat !!

Villa - want to stuff them and do a double this season. Hopefully they will have an eye on their final the following week.

W Ham - We can't play against Antonio so as long as he doesn't play we should be ok. 3 seasons ago was a great 3-0 win but the last 2 performances there have been absolutely embarrassing.

I went to the 3-0 and I’m going to this one. 3 points in the bag

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Next 3 games on 00:35 - Feb 2 with 550 viewsTimSaint

Next 3 games on 00:20 - Feb 2 by cocklebreath

I went to the 3-0 and I’m going to this one. 3 points in the bag

All 3 have been 3-0 but we have only won 1 !!

I went to the win as well and missed the 2 defeats as it happens !!

Hope you are the lucky omen

Taking the kids ? Seem to recall they rip you off there with tickets at £30 adults and £25 kids

TimSaint

Next 3 games on 07:59 - Feb 2 with 479 viewssaint22

Next 3 games on 00:10 - Feb 2 by TimSaint

Impossible !!

We owe Burnley big time after that opening day! Plus we are due a couple of big home performances
Our new RB will deal with Antonio
Then we also have Norwich and Newcastle surely we can get the required points from those games?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024