Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Okay, in the cold light of day 11:22 - Feb 1 with 561 viewsMattFinish

It was a disappointing window but let's see what Ralph does with the situation. We're a team in form with probably only Liverpool playing better than us right now.
Keep the faith
Okay, in the cold light of day on 13:06 - Feb 1 with 512 viewsCenturion

We have 31 points. Hope we get the next 9 quickly to stop the nerves beginning to jangle.
Okay, in the cold light of day on 13:15 - Feb 1 with 500 viewsdirk_doone

We were a team in form but that team in form included Cedric. He was the final piece in the jigsaw which transformed our defence and the team's results. Before, the team without him, was woefully out of form. Let's see what happens now he has gone. I already noticed the difference between our watertight defence in the 1-0 win v Spurs in the league and our vulnerability on the right flank in the 1-1 draw in the cup. I think we'd have won that cup game if Cedric had been available, as right-back was our obvious weak link, which Son exploited.

I suspect that every team we play for the remainder of the season is going to attack us relentlessly down our right flank like Spurs did in the cup game. Our one hope is that Ward-Prowse can transfer his great form in midfield to right-back but that means, of course, we'll miss him in midfield.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 13:23]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Okay, in the cold light of day on 13:49 - Feb 1 with 443 viewsTripleNiemi

Here here.

Let's get at them and at minimum, let's make them earn everything. Anything today would be an absolute bonus. Fingers and toes crossed we come away with something.

Up the Saints

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024