Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Administration Sunday - Who’s Going Down? 11:53 - Jul 25 with 661 viewsPatfromPoole

I think Watford are doomed. And yet I was convinced all season they would be fine.

Between Boscombe and Villa, I think. Both of whom are as inconsistent and useless as each other.

It’s almost as if it depends more on who out of Everton and West Ham are most up for their respective games.

Villa only need a draw though. It’s their safety to lose.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 12:19]

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Administration Sunday - Who’s Going Down? on 12:29 - Jul 25 with 618 viewsMytchettSaint

I think Villa will survive, though given my tipping ability that’s the kiss of death for them.

Would like Watford to survive personally.

Block 13; Curva Itchen Sud

Administration Sunday - Who’s Going Down? on 12:55 - Jul 25 with 585 viewsarfurdent

really want Bumfluff to drop and go bust

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Administration Sunday - Who’s Going Down? on 15:19 - Jul 25 with 499 viewsSaintsforeverj

The obvious team to survive is Villa. But I have feeling Bournemouth will pull off a great escape.

Arsenal wont accept losing to a lower team again. Watford are in chaos and will probably lose.

Villa did well the other night. But they will feel the pressure, now that it is in their own hands. They will be on edge and make mistakes. West Ham will enjoy spoiling the party too.

So Bournemouth then need a win at Everton. A team who have nothing to play for and looking forward to the holidays. No pressure on Bournemouth. Everyone is expecting them to go down. So I think they will enjoy trying to pull off an unexpected great escape. They might just do it.

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024