Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boufal off then. 13:59 - Sep 13 with 669 viewsI_would

Seems typical of saints with this owner, any sniff of a small fee or an offset of wages and Gao's there with his hand out smiling and nodding.
How ludicrous this transfer would be at a time when Romeu is a liability (and he's far too slow anyway) Ward prowse offers nothing (except sideways and backward passes and he's even slower than Romeu) , Smallbone needs to go off to L1 on a loan as he's 100% ineffective and our best AM (Armstrong) is injured. Let's hope the club is sold quickly to anybody before we're in the relegation zone at the sharp end of the season. I see we're 13/2 now so it's already too late for an insurance bet..

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Boufal off then. on 16:46 - Sep 13 with 565 viewsthissceptredsaint

pmsl this has to be a wind up
Boufal off then. on 17:01 - Sep 13 with 537 viewsSadoldgit

If that was the case, why hasn’t Gao cashed in on Danny Ings?
Boufal off then. on 17:01 - Sep 13 with 537 viewsI_would

Boufal off then. on 16:46 - Sep 13 by thissceptredsaint

pmsl this has to be a wind up

Why is it a wind up exactly? Or are you dividing your time between dreaming and wishing how you'd like Saints to really be and being a pointless ignorant troll?

Boufal off then. on 17:05 - Sep 13 with 531 viewsI_would

Boufal off then. on 17:01 - Sep 13 by Sadoldgit

If that was the case, why hasn’t Gao cashed in on Danny Ings?

Spurs are hoping to get him very soon. Anyway if we carry on like we are with no midfield whatsoever, then Ings won't get any service for the rest of the season and we won't need him.

Boufal off then. on 17:30 - Sep 13 with 507 viewsSadoldgit

Boufal off then. on 17:05 - Sep 13 by I_would

Spurs are hoping to get him very soon. Anyway if we carry on like we are with no midfield whatsoever, then Ings won't get any service for the rest of the season and we won't need him.

What Spurs want and what Spurs get are often two very different things. I doubt very much if we are going to sell Ings this season. As for our midfield, apart from the Arsenal game, they didn’t perform too badly in the restart to the season did they? I don’t recall too much criticism from you then.
Boufal off then. on 18:35 - Sep 13 with 472 viewsTripleNiemi

Ings did ok last year did he not (or are you going to tell us PEH was the only reason he got so many goals)?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Boufal off then. on 18:39 - Sep 13 with 461 views1885_SFC

We've played one game FFS...

Old School is Cool

Boufal off then. on 18:41 - Sep 13 with 460 viewsTripleNiemi

Boufal off then. on 18:39 - Sep 13 by 1885_SFC

We've played one game FFS...

Haven't been on here for a while but based on the amount of dribbling after one game i think i will clear off again

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Login to get fewer ads

Boufal off then. on 18:44 - Sep 13 with 452 viewsarfurdent

Boufal off then. on 18:41 - Sep 13 by TripleNiemi

Haven't been on here for a while but based on the amount of dribbling after one game i think i will clear off again

put in context it was only 0-1 not 0-9

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024