Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! 09:25 - Oct 5 with 425 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53037/last-pieces-in-the

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! on 09:58 - Oct 5 with 381 viewsSonicBoom

I agree.
Apparently we are looking at Walcott, but I'd much rather have an experienced centre back and a youthful winger - rather than the other way round.
Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! on 11:22 - Oct 5 with 326 viewssaint22

Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! on 09:58 - Oct 5 by SonicBoom

I agree.
Apparently we are looking at Walcott, but I'd much rather have an experienced centre back and a youthful winger - rather than the other way round.

walcotts a busted flush, now that is a waste of money
Loftus Cheek on loan would be better and a solid CB
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 11:22]
Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! on 11:44 - Oct 5 with 299 viewsButty101

Last Pieces In The Jigsaw Needed For Saints ! But Will They Find them ! on 11:22 - Oct 5 by saint22

walcotts a busted flush, now that is a waste of money
Loftus Cheek on loan would be better and a solid CB
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 11:22]

It looks like we after a full back and winger on loan.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024