Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup Postponement Could Be A Blessing In Disguise For Southampton 08:55 - Jan 8 with 644 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53856/fa-cup-postponemen

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
FA Cup Postponement Could Be A Blessing In Disguise For Southampton on 10:06 - Jan 8 with 595 viewsSonicBoom

I can only see that if we do have to play Ralph will put out what is basically the U23 side and hope for the best. Although with the crowded fixture list he might consider that the "best" is actually getting knocked out.
FA Cup Postponement Could Be A Blessing In Disguise For Southampton on 10:15 - Jan 8 with 581 viewsMattFinish

There was talk of teams postponing due to Covid being knocked out and their opposition being given a bye to prevent a fixture pile up. Makes sense to me
FA Cup Postponement Could Be A Blessing In Disguise For Southampton on 11:24 - Jan 8 with 538 viewsBicester_North

Usually be desperate for us to have a good cup run but not so arsed this year with no crowds, the best part of the cup is the days out.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

FA Cup Postponement Could Be A Blessing In Disguise For Southampton on 12:53 - Jan 8 with 493 viewsSadoldgit

If we are going to carry on then I want us to take every game seriously. I also want Talph to win something here with us and he won’t get many runs at the FA Cup. We aren’t going to win the league but we could win the cup. I would play with strongest side available and rest a few once the game is safe. I would also hate to get knocked out without playing a game so would feel for Shrewsbury if that was the case. Hopefully the game will be played.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024