Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton 23:13 - Aug 4 with 752 viewsPatfromPoole

1. It’s a shit view and we always lose there
2. We’ve lost our best defender and top striker
3. Go West are playing at Let’s Rock

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 23:14 - Aug 4 with 750 viewsPatfromPoole

Arguably 4 reasons for the price of 3 there….

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 23:34 - Aug 4 with 721 viewsElijahK

When you say “beat defender” who do you mean by that? As to my knowledge Vestergaard hasn’t left yet, and the only defender to leave was Bertrand, but he certainly wasn’t our best defender as both Walker peters and Vestergaard were miles better than him last season, and also are a lot younger with a lot more potential

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 23:42 - Aug 4 with 713 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 23:34 - Aug 4 by ElijahK

When you say “beat defender” who do you mean by that? As to my knowledge Vestergaard hasn’t left yet, and the only defender to leave was Bertrand, but he certainly wasn’t our best defender as both Walker peters and Vestergaard were miles better than him last season, and also are a lot younger with a lot more potential

Neither of those two are particularly good defenders.

Good going forward, yes. But often caught out defensively, particularly Vestergaard.

If you think he is our best defender, we are indeed in the brown stuff.

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 03:15 - Aug 5 with 676 viewssaintwizzler

Three reasons to go Everton
1. Warwick Dave’s Saints quiz on the train journey up.
2. Checking out the Hen Party pussaay down Bernard Mathews street. Unfortunately they sound like fighting seagulls when they talk.
3. Watching Hat Kunt sing anti scouse songs from his wooden bench high on warm pop & ice cold crisps.

It’s 3am on a Thursday morning with over a week to go & I can’t sleep through pure excitement!

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 05:56 - Aug 5 with 663 viewsdwayne_dibley

1. it is in Liverpool

2.it is in Liverpool

3. it is in Liverpool

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 06:26 - Aug 5 with 651 viewsPatfromPoole

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 03:15 - Aug 5 by saintwizzler

2. Checking out the Hen Party pussaay down Bernard Mathews street. Unfortunately they sound like fighting seagulls when they talk.
3. Watching Hat Kunt sing anti scouse songs from his wooden bench high on warm pop & ice cold crisps.

It’s 3am on a Thursday morning with over a week to go & I can’t sleep through pure excitement!

You loved going to Everton when I drove you up there, bae.

Until Hoedt’s own goal, that is……

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 11:30 - Aug 5 with 521 viewsbarry_sanchez

Top 3 reasons for not going to Everton on 03:15 - Aug 5 by saintwizzler

2. As I live in Liverpool I have to say going out in Liverpool compared to Southampton is like Heffners gaff to the centre of middle Earth................

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024