Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Reduced crowds again??? 21:42 - Dec 9 with 1068 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/sport/football/59598424.amp

"The protocols, which include social distancing"
[Post edited 9 Dec 2021 21:43]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:45 - Dec 10 with 906 viewscocklebreath

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Reduced crowds again??? on 08:42 - Dec 10 with 865 viewssaint901

Sadly my wife and I will not be at the Brentford match.

Like many others we have family overseas who we have not seen in a long while and are booked to fly out on 27th December. We're not prepared to risk picking up an infection at the Brentford match.

I'm hoping a friend will be able to use our tickets but if not, the seats may be empty.

(Has there ever been a ticket exchange set up here?)
Reduced crowds again??? on 16:27 - Dec 10 with 762 viewskingslandstand1

Reduced crowds again??? on 08:42 - Dec 10 by saint901

Sadly my wife and I will not be at the Brentford match.

Like many others we have family overseas who we have not seen in a long while and are booked to fly out on 27th December. We're not prepared to risk picking up an infection at the Brentford match.

I'm hoping a friend will be able to use our tickets but if not, the seats may be empty.

(Has there ever been a ticket exchange set up here?)

Not on here that I am aware of.
I also know someone supposed to be coming over here from Norway for the holidays to see his parents but still not sure whether to risk it cos apparently the Norwegians are changing their minds as to what they will and will not allow as much as we are.
He probably could come over but within the fortnight he is here things may change on both sides of the North Sea and he may not get back! And then heaven forbid him or his partner (She's Norwegian) get it they may be stuck here for another fortnight and that will affect his job
Reduced crowds again??? on 16:41 - Dec 10 with 751 viewsbarry_sanchez

We're supposed to be going to Lapland next week, I understand the need to change restrictions but its the last minute things that screw people up, it was cancelled last year and I'm shitting it we'll be stuck in some freezing Christmas igloo for weeks.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Reduced crowds again??? on 01:12 - Dec 11 with 644 views1ASIN12

I can see grounds beeing limited again soon , if as what has been reported that 2 jabs is not enough is true , maybe for the rest of the season or at least until modt of has have had the opportunity to have 3 jabs.

Not sure how much maybe 50% or even less like 8000 for us again .

It could even be enforced for the Brentford game next week .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024