Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. 13:15 - Feb 3 with 669 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/56940/saints-produce-lim

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 13:47 - Feb 3 with 615 viewssaints__fan__73

Nice that we are again playing a home match in something other than awful stripes. (the strip of losers).

I'm sure Nick will be up in arms that we aren't running out in a kit resembling deck chairs though!

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 14:25 - Feb 3 with 583 viewsButty101

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 13:47 - Feb 3 by saints__fan__73

Nice that we are again playing a home match in something other than awful stripes. (the strip of losers).

I'm sure Nick will be up in arms that we aren't running out in a kit resembling deck chairs though!

I thought throw away fashion was bad for the enviroment.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 14:28 - Feb 3 with 579 viewssaints__fan__73

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 14:25 - Feb 3 by Butty101

I thought throw away fashion was bad for the enviroment.

Aren't all kits throw away? I'd be surprised if any of the 1st team kits were used more than once. I can't see the modern PL player having to play in a kit which has been through a 40 degree wash with Persil.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 16:14 - Feb 3 with 503 viewspjt50

Saints Produce Limited Edition Shirt For Coventry City FA Cup Tie. on 14:28 - Feb 3 by saints__fan__73

Aren't all kits throw away? I'd be surprised if any of the 1st team kits were used more than once. I can't see the modern PL player having to play in a kit which has been through a 40 degree wash with Persil.

Some ex-player (might have been Ian Wright) was saying recently that when he played they used to get 4 shirts a season. Now they get 2 every game.

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024