Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Monaco The Verdict 22:15 - Jul 27 with 1176 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58067/southampton-v-mona

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Monaco The Verdict on 22:45 - Jul 27 with 1064 viewsButty101

I did wonder if in the first half it was largely a team of players we want to move on and they were in the shop window

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton V Monaco The Verdict on 23:57 - Jul 27 with 956 viewsdirk_doone

It was a very good performance against a team I thought we'd struggle to even draw with, and that was only our B team. Looking forward to the Villarreal game now.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton V Monaco The Verdict on 00:02 - Jul 28 with 952 viewsSaintsforeverj

On the pitch Nick, that second half performance was really uplifting. Great second half, they came out all guns blazing and scored some cracking goals. That Chelsea centre back Levi Colwill was apparently in the stands.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2022 0:03]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Southampton V Monaco The Verdict on 08:58 - Jul 28 with 742 viewsSonicBoom

Yh but he's from Southampton and there with his mates judging by the view he had in his photos.
Southampton V Monaco The Verdict on 11:34 - Jul 28 with 628 viewsBazza

Good run out with Saints looking better in the second half. Why did I feel nervous every time the ball was slowly played out from around our goal by McCarthy? Guess it's the modern way but I doubt Premier league opposition will be as content to stand a watch as Monaco were.

Brilliant to be able to watch the whole game on the Saints website from the comfort of my own home man cave, I would be willing to pay for that on a match by match basis for a nominal fee, say up to £10.
(Don't suggest Sky/ BT Sports, I've done that; expensive and fixed monthly, also I don't trust online access through dodgy foreign websites).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024