Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What about that new away kit. 16:17 - Aug 7 with 1147 viewsGRIM

How drab is that New AWAY Kit.
The new home kit is bad but this away kit is horrendous.
I think Ralph must have designed it & like everything else he does it doesn't work.
As for the team I've already accepted that we're getting relegated & I think the players have as well.
What about that new away kit. on 17:42 - Aug 7 with 1063 viewsSadoldgit

That’s the spirit! Throw in the towel after one game against a quality side. I agree about the kit though. It is awful, although how you attribute that to Ralph , goodness only knows.
What about that new away kit. on 18:14 - Aug 7 with 1035 viewskingslandstand1

Not going as far as will be relegated, but something needs to be done to lift the morale within the club (it would seem) and certainly the fan base. Ralph's general demeanour doesn't seem to help that though

There's another couple of weeks til the end of the transfer window so you never know and it could be that Che does go if they have someone else lined up who could improve the front line (we can at least hope though would rather Che stays).

Bednerak may also be out as he has said he wants to but no matter what, we really should get a decent CB in
What about that new away kit. on 18:34 - Aug 7 with 1010 viewspjt50

Maybe I'm in a minority of one but I like it. By far the best of the three — although that's not saying much.

Why are the Serie A shirts so much more stylish than the Premier League ones?

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

What about that new away kit. on 18:59 - Aug 7 with 976 viewsdirk_doone

What about that new away kit. on 18:34 - Aug 7 by pjt50

Maybe I'm in a minority of one but I like it. By far the best of the three — although that's not saying much.

Why are the Serie A shirts so much more stylish than the Premier League ones?

They're Italian: they're not going ot wear any old tat.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

What about that new away kit. on 11:34 - Aug 8 with 788 viewsSadoldgit

I used to play for a team that picked up a cheap kit one season of dark green and black stripes, black shirt and socks. It was as dark as the new third kit and very difficult to pick out team mates quickly. There is a reason that these colours are used for camouflage. They clearly aren’t going to ditch the kit but perhaps bring in some fluorescent yellow socks so at least some part of the kit will stand out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024