Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do you rate this summers transfer window 11:19 - Sep 5 with 879 viewsElijahK

How do you rate this summers transfer window

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should the football be on again next weekend

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:04 - Sep 5 with 837 viewsI_would

Needed to replace Prowsey with someone quicker and less negative.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:29 - Sep 5 with 811 viewsElijahK

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:04 - Sep 5 by I_would

Needed to replace Prowsey with someone quicker and less negative.

I sure do think I hit the nail right on the head with my theory of Prowse’s being your school bully or something 😂

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:41 - Sep 5 with 806 viewsI_would

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:29 - Sep 5 by ElijahK

I sure do think I hit the nail right on the head with my theory of Prowse’s being your school bully or something 😂

How good has he been so far this season?

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:49 - Sep 5 with 798 viewsElijahK

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:41 - Sep 5 by I_would

Well so far this season no player has been direcly involved in more goals than he has for us, and that’s leaving out many of the goals he set up like Mara’s equaliser against Leicester and the corner against Chelsea, so overall he’s been involved in us scoring in all the games we’ve scored in. And that’s just looking at up front, as when you look at how he’s commanding the younger lads as well as what he’s doing at the back, well there’s a reason why it’s just you complaining about him…

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 13:08 - Sep 5 with 787 viewsI_would

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:49 - Sep 5 by ElijahK

Well so far this season no player has been direcly involved in more goals than he has for us, and that’s leaving out many of the goals he set up like Mara’s equaliser against Leicester and the corner against Chelsea, so overall he’s been involved in us scoring in all the games we’ve scored in. And that’s just looking at up front, as when you look at how he’s commanding the younger lads as well as what he’s doing at the back, well there’s a reason why it’s just you complaining about him…

I thought so you haven't seen the matches.

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 14:07 - Sep 5 with 751 viewsElijahK

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 13:08 - Sep 5 by I_would

I thought so you haven't seen the matches.

I didn’t see the whole of the Wolves or Leeds games, but I did see the others, as well as watching the highlights of both games and speaking to people about how they performed, which usually gives you a pretty decent idea of what sort of game it was

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 15:12 - Sep 5 with 722 viewsI_would

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 14:07 - Sep 5 by ElijahK

I didn’t see the whole of the Wolves or Leeds games, but I did see the others, as well as watching the highlights of both games and speaking to people about how they performed, which usually gives you a pretty decent idea of what sort of game it was

As I suspected a wealth of knowledge gleaned from highlights and biased hearsay.

Well you won't have seen much of our great motivator on any highlights programme as all he has done so far this season is jog, jog, watch the ball and jog towards it, make 2 decent tackles in four matches, jog, constantly kick dead balls onto the oppositions heads (or to the GK) and blaze any free kicks into the wall.

He is very good though at pointing to his team mates telling them what works need doing as he's too slow to get there himself and has zero ability for anticipation.

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 15:30 - Sep 5 with 706 viewskingslandstand1

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 12:41 - Sep 5 by I_would

We know the wind up and fair play you do keep it going, but what I will say is that if you look at the BBC report site and the player ratings after each game, which means nothing particularly as you don't know how many put a rating in, or whether you can go on and continuously press your lower score, but he's often been in the bottom half of Saints players as each player gets a rating
Login to get fewer ads

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 15:57 - Sep 5 with 688 viewsI_would

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 15:30 - Sep 5 by kingslandstand1

We know the wind up and fair play you do keep it going, but what I will say is that if you look at the BBC report site and the player ratings after each game, which means nothing particularly as you don't know how many put a rating in, or whether you can go on and continuously press your lower score, but he's often been in the bottom half of Saints players as each player gets a rating

Not interested in the BBC machine marketing bias. What I find particularly frustrating is having to wait until Ralph departs before Prowse is correctly benched due to current joggy joggy form and not just played because he runs, runs and runs again, or in his case jogs. The last quality manager we had (Koeman) wouldn't let him near the pitch.

There are some peculiar collective hysterics afoot here whereas in reality he's not worth anywhere near 100k pw and has done zero to motivate the team or make any appreciable difference when we're up against it. We also played very well when he was banned which the 'CH's' seem quick to forget.

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 16:50 - Sep 5 with 670 viewsElijahK

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 15:57 - Sep 5 by I_would

Not interested in the BBC machine marketing bias. What I find particularly frustrating is having to wait until Ralph departs before Prowse is correctly benched due to current joggy joggy form and not just played because he runs, runs and runs again, or in his case jogs. The last quality manager we had (Koeman) wouldn't let him near the pitch.

There are some peculiar collective hysterics afoot here whereas in reality he's not worth anywhere near 100k pw and has done zero to motivate the team or make any appreciable difference when we're up against it. We also played very well when he was banned which the 'CH's' seem quick to forget.

Yeah I’m sticking with the school bully theorem

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 18:32 - Sep 5 with 629 viewsI_would

How do you rate this summers transfer window on 16:50 - Sep 5 by ElijahK

Yeah I’m sticking with the school bully theorem

I really wish that was the case and I had it all wrong and he was a good player.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024