Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict 09:50 - Oct 17 with 921 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/58760/southampton-v-west

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 10:29 - Oct 17 with 863 viewsdirk_doone

Wow, what a tremendous performance by Saints that match report describes. We're going to win the league!

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 10:48 - Oct 17 with 824 viewsGRIM

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 10:29 - Oct 17 by dirk_doone

Wow, what a tremendous performance by Saints that match report describes. We're going to win the league!

Another winnable match lost.
We lack Premiership quality all over the pitch.
I know we still concede goals & we struggle to score them but I think our biggest problem is in midfield. We just don't have enough physicality or creativeness. We lack the Romeu bite & aggression which allows the opposition to get at our back 4 far too easily. Our midfield players create nothing for our forwards ( & I thought AA & CA worked their socks off against the Hammers) but what service do they get from midfield, ZILCH.
JWP is missing his protector Romeu & is not a leader. Still far to many sideways & backwards passes.
Joe Aribo is not a midfield player he doesn't track back or tackle. I just can't work out what his best position is.
Similarly Elynoussi isn't a midfield player, midfield players have to be able help their defence plus provide opportunities for their forwards , he doesn't.
As for Maitland Miles it shows how desperate we are for midfielders when he gets a game.
BUT, apart from the injured Lavia we have no one better to bring in.
Where are all of our Acedemy players, surely there's some that are worth trying.
Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 10:49 - Oct 17 with 823 viewsGRIM

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 10:48 - Oct 17 by GRIM

Another winnable match lost.
We lack Premiership quality all over the pitch.
I know we still concede goals & we struggle to score them but I think our biggest problem is in midfield. We just don't have enough physicality or creativeness. We lack the Romeu bite & aggression which allows the opposition to get at our back 4 far too easily. Our midfield players create nothing for our forwards ( & I thought AA & CA worked their socks off against the Hammers) but what service do they get from midfield, ZILCH.
JWP is missing his protector Romeu & is not a leader. Still far to many sideways & backwards passes.
Joe Aribo is not a midfield player he doesn't track back or tackle. I just can't work out what his best position is.
Similarly Elynoussi isn't a midfield player, midfield players have to be able help their defence plus provide opportunities for their forwards , he doesn't.
As for Maitland Miles it shows how desperate we are for midfielders when he gets a game.
BUT, apart from the injured Lavia we have no one better to bring in.
Where are all of our Acedemy players, surely there's some that are worth trying.

Sorry typo. Not lost but 2 points dropped.
Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 17:42 - Oct 17 with 624 viewssaintwizzler

Kin ell…

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 17:45 - Oct 17 with 609 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 17:42 - Oct 17 by saintwizzler

Kin ell…

Mmmm, if he plays on Wednesday night, I really do fear the worst.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 18:11 - Oct 17 with 593 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 17:45 - Oct 17 by PatfromPoole

Mmmm, if he plays on Wednesday night, I really do fear the worst.

🎵 He plays Wednesday night, he plays Wednesday night.
Theo Walcott makes Messi look shite. 🎵

We will sing this in MELLO MELLO after Theo returns from his man bun strain to score a hat trick against Bournemouth as WE MARCH ON up the table with The Alpine Klopp.

BOLD AND BRAVE
BOLD AND BRAVE

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 18:18 - Oct 17 with 586 viewsPatfromPoole

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 18:11 - Oct 17 by saintwizzler

🎵 He plays Wednesday night, he plays Wednesday night.
Theo Walcott makes Messi look shite. 🎵

We will sing this in MELLO MELLO after Theo returns from his man bun strain to score a hat trick against Bournemouth as WE MARCH ON up the table with The Alpine Klopp.

BOLD AND BRAVE
BOLD AND BRAVE

Genuinely intrigued to know if MELLO MELLO move their pool table.

It’s usually right by the front door entrance, basically half-blocking anybody walking in the place….

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 19:02 - Oct 17 with 555 viewssaintwizzler

Southampton V West Ham United The Verdict on 18:18 - Oct 17 by PatfromPoole

Genuinely intrigued to know if MELLO MELLO move their pool table.

It’s usually right by the front door entrance, basically half-blocking anybody walking in the place….

The sweet smell of Mary Jane from the establishment can be detected as far as Boscombe pier if the wind is in the right direction and the Jupiter is align with Uranus.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024