Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I have seen so much as a Saints fan but.......... 22:52 - Mar 1 with 1044 viewsA1079

.......I don't ever recall feeling as low about the club and disdain for our players and those managing the club as now.

I know, I was there through the Branfoot era, I saw the demise under Rupert Lowe, the relegation to League 1 and the points deduction but for some reason this to me feels as low as the club can go. I can't explain why those things I have mentioned never felt as bad as this. Why? perhaps because it feels like we have a bunch of players that don't give a sh*t. I can't explain it, but right now I actually almost hate admitting to being a Saints fan. I never thought I would say something like that. It is embarrassing.

As a club we seem rotten to the core. Excuse me if this just seems like a pathetic rant and may be tomorrow morning I will regret having wrote this thread but my feelings are a mixture of blind anger, frustration and feeling let down by those that run the club and play for the club. I really don't know whether I can bring myself to go to another game this season, I really don't because I cannot see any heart or fight in the players even though you could argue results in the PL tonight went our way - just imagine where Wolves would be now if we had not lose that game!!!!!!! In previous years we have survived because of 3 clubs worse than us. Teams like Wolves and Everton may survive because of a team like us.
I have seen so much as a Saints fan but.......... on 23:01 - Mar 1 with 984 viewsfelly1

Over the last 5 years we've signed a huge collection of utterly rubbish players apart from Ings , KWP and Lavia.
Some will blame this or that manager, some say we should have kept Ralph!!...all clutching at straws as it wouldn't make a jot of difference when we have rubbish players from the goalie to the strikers and everyone in between.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024