Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton At Nottingham Forest The Verdict 12:35 - May 9 with 768 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60214/southampton-at-not

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton At Nottingham Forest The Verdict on 15:25 - May 9 with 563 viewsSonicBoom

I do think that is harsh on the fans. I'm not surprised Forest fans were "magnificent", they've been in the wilderness for 25 years so I expect they re enjoying their time back in the PL.
They also went two nil up in fairly short order and were never behind so for them it was an exciting game that they felt they had to win.
Saints fans on the other hand have seen more defeats than pretty much any fans in the country over the last 2 years and to be 2 down then 3-1 down in the first half is dispiriting to say the least.
I doubt the forest fans were so magnificent when they got relegated, or during every season since where they failed to get back to the PL .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024