Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton To Lodge Joint Bid For Swansea City Duo 11:10 - Aug 24 with 924 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/60710/southampton-to-lod

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton To Lodge Joint Bid For Swansea City Duo on 11:28 - Aug 24 with 852 viewsRon11

Duff now saying that they have rejected an offer for Nathan Wood, but didn't say who made the offer.
Southampton To Lodge Joint Bid For Swansea City Duo on 11:33 - Aug 24 with 832 viewsSFC_Referee

Well after all the years of Liverpool picking off our best players, it is kinda nice to be the Liverpool ourselves for once, even more so with what happened with them and Lavia in the end! 😂
But with regards to this, well if we could get those two in, then I would just say that one more holding midfielder (which again if we get in this Norwegian one would cover it) and this transfer market will have been a great one for us. As well of addressed basically all the areas that needed it, and they all look to be some decent championship players that certainly could help us go straight back up!
And with departures, well we’ve just gotta try and keep KWP, Tella and Adams (all of which the talk of leaving I’ve felt has gone quiet recently). As it’s just ABK left, which if Bayern buy we may need another centre half, but won’t exactly be the biggest deal in the world either way.

But still just gotta hope now that we can get those two in…

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Southampton To Lodge Joint Bid For Swansea City Duo on 12:37 - Aug 24 with 732 viewsNYC_Saint

Southampton To Lodge Joint Bid For Swansea City Duo on 11:33 - Aug 24 by SFC_Referee

Well after all the years of Liverpool picking off our best players, it is kinda nice to be the Liverpool ourselves for once, even more so with what happened with them and Lavia in the end! 😂
But with regards to this, well if we could get those two in, then I would just say that one more holding midfielder (which again if we get in this Norwegian one would cover it) and this transfer market will have been a great one for us. As well of addressed basically all the areas that needed it, and they all look to be some decent championship players that certainly could help us go straight back up!
And with departures, well we’ve just gotta try and keep KWP, Tella and Adams (all of which the talk of leaving I’ve felt has gone quiet recently). As it’s just ABK left, which if Bayern buy we may need another centre half, but won’t exactly be the biggest deal in the world either way.

But still just gotta hope now that we can get those two in…

What's happening with Sulemana and Onuachu (as an aside, I wish the nickname Sneezy someone on here someone suggested for him took off). The former should be decent at this level but appears disinterested in playing, the latter less so. But they're both still our players I believe?

I think if we can recover half the outlay on Onauchu that will be a result (got to be up there with Carrillo ad the worst all time panic Jan striker purchase) and if we offload Sulemana maybe that frees up further the wage structure to tie Tella and Adams to new contracts. I've always like Che and I think a season in the Championship should help polish out his finishing and be a better prem player next year (with or without us).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024