Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton 10:00 - May 14 with 879 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/62472/could-adam-lallana

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 10:12 - May 14 with 847 viewsgrumpy

No! Lets move forward not look backwards.
We don't need another Walcott scenario.
Lallana is 36.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 10:35 - May 14 with 792 viewsPatfromPoole

I thought he was originally from St. Albans, not Boscombe.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 11:10 - May 14 with 747 viewsSaintNick

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 10:35 - May 14 by PatfromPoole

Born in St Albans but moved to Bournemouth when he was 5

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 11:17 - May 14 with 729 viewsNumber_58

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 10:35 - May 14 by PatfromPoole

Yes, when he left he put a full page message in the St Albans Junior School end of term newspaper.
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 13:19 - May 14 with 573 viewsarfurdent

fook no!

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 13:22 - May 14 with 554 viewskingslandstand1

Depends on whether he puts a Saints shirt on before the clubs/him agree a deal ...........

(but as said below, let's move forwards not backwards)
Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 15:41 - May 14 with 465 viewsSFC_Referee

No, as he had the chance to come back just before he went off to Brighton, yet from what I heard he picked Brighton over us. And that was a few years back we he was better and had more left in him, but for how old he is now and how little he’ll have left, he’s certainly not someone I’d wanna see back here.

Poll: Who’ll win the playoffs

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 17:39 - May 14 with 374 viewsUTS1885

No we got the best years out of him and we need to buy the NEXT Lallana.

Esp with his Cortese behaviour.
[Post edited 14 May 19:35]
Login to get fewer ads

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 18:39 - May 14 with 323 viewsTripleNiemi

Believe he is ‘Scouse’ not English based on his love affair…..
[Post edited 14 May 18:41]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Could Adam Lallana Make A Surprise Return To Southampton on 19:24 - May 14 with 287 viewsChesham_Saint

Time heals. I’d have him back if he’s up to it.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024