Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs For Pompey 14:47 - Oct 6 with 686 viewsSaintNick

Anyone got an ideas for some new songs for Sunday.


Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

0
Songs For Pompey on 15:57 - Oct 6 with 586 viewsshotters

Return Of The Sharp Heads by Baxter Dury

Not advisable to listen to if your at work
[Post edited 6 Oct 16:00]

Fail we may, sail we must

0
Songs For Pompey on 16:48 - Oct 6 with 496 viewsfranniesTache

[Post edited 6 Oct 16:48]
0
Songs For Pompey on 16:57 - Oct 6 with 475 viewsFredTheLeg

Stealing from charities., you know what you did.
0
Songs For Pompey on 11:06 - Oct 7 with 138 views1teeminants

Songs For Pompey on 16:57 - Oct 6 by FredTheLeg

Stealing from charities., you know what you did.



Poll: What sort of team will saints have by the end of the transfer window ?

0
Songs For Pompey on 11:34 - Oct 7 with 102 viewsParanoidHemroid

Every time we play them I think how good it would be to ring this out. They would have nothing to throw back if we proclaimed ourselves as scum....Kind of like B-Rabbit in 8 mile.

It would be simple to work something around the chorus


Dirty, rotten, filthy scum
For a long long while I've known I'm
Dirty, rotten, filthy scum
For a long old while I've known I'm scum
I'm scum, yeah

Poll: Do you think there should be a seperate page for polls?

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026