Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danso 15:13 - Jan 25 with 1083 viewssaint22

Ten minutes in and it’s clear he is way way way out of his depth
It’s so infuriating we put ourselves in such a ridiculous position of having to pick him
Danso on 15:21 - Jan 25 with 1064 viewsIngskneeslide

10 minutes in and you’re pissing and moaning like a 3-year-old as predicted. Fûck off Benno
Danso on 15:37 - Jan 25 with 1038 viewssaint22

Danso on 15:21 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

10 minutes in and you’re pissing and moaning like a 3-year-old as predicted. Fûck off Benno

And you are hanging on my every word like a sap
Do you think he is good enough then do you?
Danso on 15:47 - Jan 25 with 1020 viewsIngskneeslide

Danso on 15:37 - Jan 25 by saint22

And you are hanging on my every word like a sap
Do you think he is good enough then do you?

Of course not. But he’s playing out of position and hasn’t been in the squad for weeks. He’s got a little bit better as the game’s gone on too. But whining won’t change a thing Ben. Control the controlables as Adkins used to say.
Danso on 16:09 - Jan 25 with 975 viewssaint22

Danso on 15:47 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

Of course not. But he’s playing out of position and hasn’t been in the squad for weeks. He’s got a little bit better as the game’s gone on too. But whining won’t change a thing Ben. Control the controlables as Adkins used to say.

I would say that attempted tackle was controllable
Danso on 16:20 - Jan 25 with 951 viewssaint22

Danso on 15:47 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

And being constantly out of position is controllable too
Danso on 16:27 - Jan 25 with 930 viewsIngskneeslide

Danso on 16:20 - Jan 25 by saint22

And being constantly out of position is controllable too

I said this morning you wouldn’t be able to contain yourself. Funny how you’re all over games when we’re losing or drawing but Fück off back to Narnia when we’re winning...

Nothing to say about that joke VAR decision?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 16:28]
Danso on 16:36 - Jan 25 with 906 viewssaint22

Danso on 16:27 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

I said this morning you wouldn’t be able to contain yourself. Funny how you’re all over games when we’re losing or drawing but Fück off back to Narnia when we’re winning...

Nothing to say about that joke VAR decision?
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 16:28]

Yeah it looked like a foul but if he had been marking Son anyway and not getting dragged across for the umpteenth time it would not have happened and neither would the goal
Danso on 16:59 - Jan 25 with 852 viewsIngskneeslide

Danso on 16:36 - Jan 25 by saint22

Yeah it looked like a foul but if he had been marking Son anyway and not getting dragged across for the umpteenth time it would not have happened and neither would the goal

Blatant handball missed too. Was that Danso's fault?

Great result in the end. Fancy us to beat them at their place. Let's hope the club give us a full allocation. We all saw today how having the whole Northam End roared Spurs on to a lacklustre and lucky draw.

Another Saturday evening ruined for you Benjamin Netanyahu

Login to get fewer ads

Danso on 16:59 - Jan 25 with 852 viewsHeisenberg

Danso on 16:36 - Jan 25 by saint22

I think it's best for everyone, including you Ben, that you follow your 'boys' and go and support another team. Supporting Saints is clearly making you unhappy and leads to a tendency for you to constantly whine.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Danso on 17:49 - Jan 25 with 741 viewssaint22

Danso on 16:59 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

Blatant handball missed too. Was that Danso's fault?

Great result in the end. Fancy us to beat them at their place. Let's hope the club give us a full allocation. We all saw today how having the whole Northam End roared Spurs on to a lacklustre and lucky draw.

Another Saturday evening ruined for you Benjamin Netanyahu

They need to sort VAR out
Enjoy your bedsit evening watching the voice
Danso on 18:06 - Jan 25 with 695 viewsIngskneeslide

Danso on 17:49 - Jan 25 by saint22

They need to sort VAR out
Enjoy your bedsit evening watching the voice

I’m jetting off to NY tonight to do some shopping and then heading back in time to drop the kids at school on Monday morning. I’ll send you a photo on tomorrow’s newspaper to prove it.

Have fun pulling your parsnip down to the nub watching Sky Sports News you woeful seat sniffer
Danso on 18:34 - Jan 25 with 643 viewssaint22

Danso on 18:06 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

I’m jetting off to NY tonight to do some shopping and then heading back in time to drop the kids at school on Monday morning. I’ll send you a photo on tomorrow’s newspaper to prove it.

Have fun pulling your parsnip down to the nub watching Sky Sports News you woeful seat sniffer

Ha you can dream pal
You in NYC would be hilarious
Danso on 19:09 - Jan 25 with 594 viewsIngskneeslide

Danso on 18:34 - Jan 25 by saint22

Ha you can dream pal

Even my dreams would be closer to New York than you’ve ever been Benadryl. I kind of respect you for keeping up the facade for so long though despite all reasonable evidence (mostly provided by you) suggesting that you’ve never been anywhere near the place
Danso on 21:14 - Jan 25 with 476 viewsInsideOut

Danso on 18:34 - Jan 25 by saint22

Ha you can dream pal

The 012 dedicated their version of Blabber n Smoke to you 22. You should be proud. It's a Meltdown Situation...

Poll: WTF is a little pompey ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024