Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England Italy 22:16 - Mar 10 with 604 viewssaint22

Wembley March 27 I have tkts gotta be off due to virus no?
England Italy on 22:26 - Mar 10 with 593 viewsBicester_North

Why would you ask that on here you needy nerd, no?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

England Italy on 23:11 - Mar 10 with 564 viewsIngskneeslide

You in the VIP section with Will Champion again pal? #didnthappen
England Italy on 06:17 - Mar 11 with 509 viewssaint22

England Italy on 23:11 - Mar 10 by Ingskneeslide

You in the VIP section with Will Champion again pal? #didnthappen

No idea if he is there but yes thanks
#cheapseatsforeverforyou
England Italy on 07:15 - Mar 11 with 491 viewsIngskneeslide

England Italy on 06:17 - Mar 11 by saint22

No idea if he is there but yes thanks
#cheapseatsforeverforyou

Great bantz sainttwentypoo! No shame in sitting in the cheap seats pal, it’s where the genuine football fans go. No surprise that you mix with all the sort of filth that have stolen the game from the ordinary fan and don’t have a clue about football. Do you swap amusing puns on the players names with your Wolf of Wall Street chums? Or do you wave your tiny willies around boasting about how much you’ve ruined the environment this week? Or are you actually sat at home in an adult nappy? How are your fake kids? You must be terrified of the thought of schools closing as you might actually have to see them.
England Italy on 07:32 - Mar 11 with 478 viewsHeisenberg

I bloody well hope not. I'm in a box with Chris Martin, Bono and Noel Gallagher.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

England Italy on 08:42 - Mar 11 with 441 viewsthis_charming_man

England Italy on 07:15 - Mar 11 by Ingskneeslide

Great bantz sainttwentypoo! No shame in sitting in the cheap seats pal, it’s where the genuine football fans go. No surprise that you mix with all the sort of filth that have stolen the game from the ordinary fan and don’t have a clue about football. Do you swap amusing puns on the players names with your Wolf of Wall Street chums? Or do you wave your tiny willies around boasting about how much you’ve ruined the environment this week? Or are you actually sat at home in an adult nappy? How are your fake kids? You must be terrified of the thought of schools closing as you might actually have to see them.

Just like when he was too busy with work to know it was half term he’”ll be too busy to notice if they get closed

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024