Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
what are you doing to help in your community? 20:22 - Mar 16 with 361 viewsOccasional_Showers

I am away all week so cant do much but did offer to do some shopping for some neighbours in their 80's. I also noticed theres someone homeless living in a tent in my local town. I've never seen that before, infact not until very recently have I seen homeless people in my area at all. The foreign looking big issue sellers I know for a fact aren't homeless and they bus themselves in, and another tramp is just a wino who begs then goes home to his house. I dont give them anything but I think I might drop off some food to tent tramp.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

what are you doing to help in your community? on 20:28 - Mar 16 with 345 viewsHappy_Jack

We live in an age where apathy is common place and an altruistic desire to help our fellow man is all too rare. That was a heart warming post and will spur me on to do likewise.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

what are you doing to help in your community? on 20:53 - Mar 16 with 322 viewsdirk_doone

what are you doing to help in your community? on 20:28 - Mar 16 by Happy_Jack

We live in an age where apathy is common place and an altruistic desire to help our fellow man is all too rare. That was a heart warming post and will spur me on to do likewise.

Will he have enough room in his tent for all this altruism? If you're stuck for what to buy him, my guess is that he'll always be able to make room for a crate of vodka

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024