Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flaw Already With The Fantastic New Ticket System 14:27 - Jun 24 with 646 viewsTimSaint

Just put in my details to see how much it would cost to renew my and the daughter's season ticket.
At the end of the process, it gives me the total price for both tickets and the option to use my credit note against the purchase, but that is where the fault lies. There is no option to use the credit from my daughter's ST against my purchase, despite the fact that I correctly selected her from the Friends and Family list and I have always purchased her and my STs together in the same transaction for the last 10 years.
Guess it will mean having to call the ticket office - proving that the new system is not as great as they would have you believe !!

TimSaint

Flaw Already With The Fantastic New Ticket System on 14:37 - Jun 24 with 629 viewsBuggalugs

Yes, had the same thing on Monday so I emailed the ticket office to query the credit value on my account as it didn't seem enough to me. They replied the same day to be fair and explained it didn't include my nippers credit and to get that I'd have to fill out a form and someone would call me back to manually process the payment.

Pretty shit first impression of the amazing new ticket system.

https://r1.surveysandforms.com/e92hkl29-5a4qrs8e

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024