Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a little something to break the monotony 13:01 - Apr 20 with 561 viewsOlliekhent

Name that song?

How about a top 10 favourite TV shows? It can be comedy, factual, drama, whatever floats your boat. Does not have to be in order best - worst, just ten TV shows you could watch over and over.

1. Fawlty Towers
2. Porridge
3. Blackadder II
4. Blakes 7
5. Grange Hill
6. Miami Vice
7. Quantum Leap
8. Star Trek TNG
9. Humans
10. Louis Theroux (ANY)

List for Lord high executioner.

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Just a little something to break the monotony on 13:05 - Apr 20 with 555 viewsthis_charming_man

we do top 3s on here pal, Talking of which i havent seen your top 3 biscuits yet

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Just a little something to break the monotony on 13:20 - Apr 20 with 543 viewsOlliekhent

Just a little something to break the monotony on 13:05 - Apr 20 by this_charming_man

we do top 3s on here pal, Talking of which i havent seen your top 3 biscuits yet

3, is not a big enough number sir. Not for TV shows, not for Movies, not even for the biscuits you speak of.

1, Ginger Stems
2, Hob Nobs
3, Leibniz Milk

The only bad air around here is you guys farting around.

Just a little something to break the monotony on 13:35 - Apr 20 with 537 viewsdirk_doone

I agree with you that Fawlty Towers was great. I don't watch much TV nowadays so just 3 more from me:

1 Fortunes of War (80s)
2 Clochmerle (70s)
3 Band of Brothers (00s)

If you are stuck for something to watch online, these are great and you can find many of them free on YouTube:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Documentary_Feature

Restrepo, Searching for Sugar Man and Harlan County, USA are 3 that stand out.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 14:20]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Just a little something to break the monotony on 14:23 - Apr 20 with 506 viewsVagina_Dentata

Just a little something to break the monotony on 13:35 - Apr 20 by dirk_doone

I agree with you that Fawlty Towers was great. I don't watch much TV nowadays so just 3 more from me:

1 Fortunes of War (80s)
2 Clochmerle (70s)
3 Band of Brothers (00s)

If you are stuck for something to watch online, these are great and you can find many of them free on YouTube:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Academy_Award_for_Best_Documentary_Feature

Restrepo, Searching for Sugar Man and Harlan County, USA are 3 that stand out.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2020 14:20]

Not seen the other two, but searching for sugar man is excellent. Thanks Dirk, will check them out.

you can drink your weak lemon drink now.

Just a little something to break the monotony on 20:14 - Apr 20 with 468 viewsRonManager

Life on Mars / Ashes to Ashes
Misfits
Twin Peaks
The Fast Show
Farscape
Monty Python
Gardeners' World - nobody says 'hello' quite like Monty
Ren & Stimpy Show - best cartoon ever, closely followed by these two animations.
Futurama
Rick & Morty

I can remember when the internet was all fields

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024