Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints Programmes 17:05 - May 4 with 1221 viewsAndyNunn

After a bit of help, I am clearing out my loft and have nearly every Saints programme from the late 60's through to 2004. Years ago there used to be a fantastic shop opposite the Milton Road End that sold programmes and was run by a couple from Basingstoke i think , they use to send out a regular newsletter with a list of programmes to buy , been looking on the internet but can't find any record of them ? I basically want to get rid of the lot but if I could get any cash for them it would be a bonus , any help appreciated !
Saints Programmes on 17:44 - May 4 with 1201 viewspjt50

Maybe these are the people you were thinking of:

I don't know if they're still going, though. Noticed some guy doing the same as you on ebay. You could always try that...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Southampton-Home-Football-Programmes-1958-1992-Variou

I've got to do the same job myself sometime. Daft thing is I still can't get out of the habit of buying them - even though half the time I don't get around to reading them.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 18:15]

Poll: Where do you hope to see Salisu start (OK, I know we haven't seen him yet)?

Saints Programmes on 17:58 - May 4 with 1185 viewsTimSaint

The Saints Programme Shop on Old Northam Road was still open on match days, prior to lockdown. May be worth a look.

Failing that, listing your collection on e-Bay or other Saints Forums may generate you some sales.

TimSaint

Saints Programmes on 19:23 - May 4 with 1157 viewsAndyNunn

Saints Programmes on 17:44 - May 4 by pjt50

Maybe these are the people you were thinking of:

I don't know if they're still going, though. Noticed some guy doing the same as you on ebay. You could always try that...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Southampton-Home-Football-Programmes-1958-1992-Variou

I've got to do the same job myself sometime. Daft thing is I still can't get out of the habit of buying them - even though half the time I don't get around to reading them.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 18:15]

Thanks ever so much , Andrew and Anna that was the couple ! I really just want them to go to a good home instead of being dumped in a skip or shredded , if I could pick a small amount of cash all the better !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024