Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So my wife is cleared to go back to nursing 11:14 - May 6 with 621 viewsthissceptredsaint

I am terrified but she wants to do it, to do her bit. She has been told because of her age and medical condition she wont be on a covid ward but I don't believe them. They were measuring them all up for their personalised PPE in her first group return meeting.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/05/number-of-key-workers-getting-covi

More and more key workers and families are getting covid due to the PPE shortages and government broken promises. I never posted at the time but some of the things my missus came back from that meeting included:

Masks on the public are a bit pointless, they just encourage face touching
Covid loves hair, cut off or cover
It also loves shoes, NHS workers were going and coming to work in one pair, wearing another at work, changing again at home and as soon as through the door spraying footwear down with a disinfectant spray

Most in the meeting believe they had had covid.
Many nurses aren't telling the nhs if they believe they had it. If they have had it they would be put on a covid ward. No one wanted this.

This was before the latest failed set of targets for testing
So my wife is cleared to go back to nursing on 11:48 - May 6 with 595 viewsSadoldgit

Fair play to her, but it is concerning. A neighbour retired from nursing a few months before the outbreak and considered going back to help but decided not to when she heard what she was going back to. I can’t blame people for not going back. Those that do are amazing and good luck to them! Even if they aren’t on a covid ward they are at greater risk.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024