Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? 17:35 - Nov 7 with 2655 viewssaint22

Why hasn’t he yet??
And condemned Trumps lies?
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:40 - Nov 7 with 1818 viewsthissceptredsaint

The democrats should have wiped the floor with Trump they didn't because for millions of poor Americans they still don't offer a real alternative do they? Biden looks like being a lame duck. Still many people will feel much safer in the USA now a fascist sympathiser is out of the white house
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:44 - Nov 7 with 1813 viewsSaintsforeverj

Congratulations to Biden. It's democracy. I won't be calling democratically elected people c....ts or denying the will of the people. As I have said before, the democratic will of the people must always prevail
I accept the result and the will of the people, without resorting to abuse, you see.

At 77 though, I can't see Biden lasting too long in the role.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 17:45]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:45 - Nov 7 with 1810 viewsHeisenberg

Saints top of the league and now Trump humiliated. What a great weekend.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:54 - Nov 7 with 1795 viewsthissceptredsaint

Trump was 74 and his health was debatable, I am in that age decade, I am reasonably fit, all bar some painful arthritis that kicks right off this time of year. I do hear Bidens health is not great, whether this was Trump team spin or the truth I do not know, his vice president is quite hard core when it come to crime, something BLM et all may find to their cost
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:11 - Nov 7 with 1776 viewsJaySaint

BoJo is easily more aligned to Biden than trump. Easily

Comparing him to Trump is lazy by the liberal-elite

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:12 - Nov 7 with 1774 viewsBazza

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:40 - Nov 7 by thissceptredsaint

The democrats should have wiped the floor with Trump they didn't because for millions of poor Americans they still don't offer a real alternative do they? Biden looks like being a lame duck. Still many people will feel much safer in the USA now a fascist sympathiser is out of the white house

Shame Biden perhaps unknowingly has been an IRA sympathiser. Hope he’ll be an improvement but at 77 it’s quite a challenge
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:25 - Nov 7 with 1751 viewsHeisenberg

Biden won't support any Brexit deal that threatens the Irish settlement or impacts on Ireland. He also won't forget Johnson's Kenyan jibes at Obama. You can forget the great deal that brings in the promised golden age. It's all unraveling.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:32 - Nov 7 with 1740 viewssaint22

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:45 - Nov 7 by Heisenberg

Saints top of the league and now Trump humiliated. What a great weekend.

If only trump would admit it
Login to get fewer ads

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:33 - Nov 7 with 1739 viewssaint22

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 17:44 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

Congratulations to Biden. It's democracy. I won't be calling democratically elected people c....ts or denying the will of the people. As I have said before, the democratic will of the people must always prevail
I accept the result and the will of the people, without resorting to abuse, you see.

At 77 though, I can't see Biden lasting too long in the role.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 17:45]

What are you on about?
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:54 - Nov 7 with 1715 viewsSaintsforeverj

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:33 - Nov 7 by saint22

What are you on about?

Did you congratulate Boris when he won? Accept that's what the people wanted? Or did you you call him a c... t? I accept democracy and congratulate the winner, despite my personal views: you don't.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 19:00]

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:12 - Nov 7 with 1689 viewsJaySaint

I wonder if the Yanks need to have a peoples / confirmatory vote, as they didn't know what they were voting for?

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 1673 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54840746

In answer to your question, yes Boris has congratulated Biden.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 19:32]

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:31 - Nov 7 with 1673 viewsSadoldgit

Things are going from bad to worse for poor old Bojo. He has now lost his Buddy across the water He won’t find Biden as obliging. There will be the usual diplomatic BS but Johnson will not be a happy bunny tonight.
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:32 - Nov 7 with 1668 viewsJaySaint

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:31 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-54840746

In answer to your question, yes Boris has congratulated Biden.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 19:32]

You watch, more MPs will all of a sudden be more welcoming to a US trade deal.

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 20:27 - Nov 7 with 1624 viewsBazza

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 19:31 - Nov 7 by Sadoldgit

Things are going from bad to worse for poor old Bojo. He has now lost his Buddy across the water He won’t find Biden as obliging. There will be the usual diplomatic BS but Johnson will not be a happy bunny tonight.

I agree but you don’t seem to realise that, in this case, what’s bad for Boris is bad for the UK. Good riddance to Trump though.
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 20:29 - Nov 7 with 1619 viewsJaySaint

how were they buddies?

you do make up some crap

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 20:35 - Nov 7 with 1607 views1885_SFC

It's pretty impressive seeing two men - both well in their 70's - maintaining an election for so long.

Old School is Cool

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 20:57 - Nov 7 with 1592 viewsBaltimore

You're a very bitter man Sadoldgit........maybe Russia or North Korea would feel more at home?
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:09 - Nov 7 with 1586 viewssaint22

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 18:54 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

Did you congratulate Boris when he won? Accept that's what the people wanted? Or did you you call him a c... t? I accept democracy and congratulate the winner, despite my personal views: you don't.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 19:00]

Why would I congratulate him???
You are another odd one
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:14 - Nov 7 with 1581 viewsBaltimore

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:09 - Nov 7 by saint22

You are another odd one

Saint22...have you ever considered counselling?
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:20 - Nov 7 with 1575 viewsBicester_North

You are another odd one

F*ck me, you calling somebody else odd. It’s obvious to all you are a bizarre specimen.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:22 - Nov 7 with 1573 viewsSaintsforeverj

You are another odd one

You're the one who created a thread "Is Bojo gonna congratulate Biden?" You ask Boris to congratulate Biden and he has. Of course you wouldn't do the exact thing you have asked, back. Says a lot about what you are like. I'll ask you why should Bojo congratulate Biden? You expect Boris to congratulate but you won't? See how odd you are.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 21:33]

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:36 - Nov 7 with 1553 viewskingslandstand1

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:20 - Nov 7 by Bicester_North

F*ck me, you calling somebody else odd. It’s obvious to all you are a bizarre specimen.

He's great for Nick's post hit numbers though
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:38 - Nov 7 with 1552 viewskingslandstand1

Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 21:22 - Nov 7 by Saintsforeverj

You're the one who created a thread "Is Bojo gonna congratulate Biden?" You ask Boris to congratulate Biden and he has. Of course you wouldn't do the exact thing you have asked, back. Says a lot about what you are like. I'll ask you why should Bojo congratulate Biden? You expect Boris to congratulate but you won't? See how odd you are.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 21:33]

You never get answers from 22. Whenever there is a direct question it's normally totally ignored or met with abuse unfortunately
Is BoJo gonna come out and congratulate Biden?? on 22:12 - Nov 7 with 1526 viewsbattler

You are another odd one

Pot. Kettle. Black.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024