Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo the lying clown 11:52 - Nov 20 with 402 viewssaint22

So you dont like the result of an inquiry, so you ignore it and back nasty Patel
Sounds very familiar ignoring the outcome of a result you dont like doesn't it?
WAC
BoJo the lying clown on 12:22 - Nov 20 with 386 viewsSadoldgit

The report has been sitting in his in tray since the summer.
There is something ironic in supporting a Home Secretary over a bullying charge.
Perhaps he thinks that being tough on her staff will show that she is also tough on crime.
Having said that she didn’t bully anyone she now has apologised for her behaviour. Bullying in the workplace is now fine and dandy so long as you say sorry after apparently.
BoJo the lying clown on 13:07 - Nov 20 with 367 viewsPaleRider

Before we start I don't vote for either labour on Conservative as neither represent my views. I am also agnostic on Brexit as I see both pros and cons on the whole argument and I'm more concerned about how it is implemented.

I don't normally comment on political threads but I've had a enough of this corrupt, lying government "led" by a mentally and morally weak prime minister who thinks he's Churchill but is really an unkempt Mussolini.

He surrounds himself with a coterie of unelected advisors and many deeply incompetent ministers (such as Robert "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" Jennrick, Gavin "the cat's done a whoopsie in my beret" Williamson, Kit "dob your neighbours in" Malthouse, Matt "ring fence the care homes" Hancock and so on) handing out lucrative contracts to cronies and consultants, with MP's giving themselves a pay rise whilst not supporting public sector workers.

These guys are doing to the Conservative Party what Trump has done for the Republicans and ripped the heart out of an upstanding party. I accept that COVID has been a huge strain but this is the wrong group of people to lead us at the moment.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 13:08]
BoJo the lying clown on 14:15 - Nov 20 with 330 viewssaint22

BoJo the lying clown on 13:07 - Nov 20 by PaleRider

Before we start I don't vote for either labour on Conservative as neither represent my views. I am also agnostic on Brexit as I see both pros and cons on the whole argument and I'm more concerned about how it is implemented.

I don't normally comment on political threads but I've had a enough of this corrupt, lying government "led" by a mentally and morally weak prime minister who thinks he's Churchill but is really an unkempt Mussolini.

He surrounds himself with a coterie of unelected advisors and many deeply incompetent ministers (such as Robert "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" Jennrick, Gavin "the cat's done a whoopsie in my beret" Williamson, Kit "dob your neighbours in" Malthouse, Matt "ring fence the care homes" Hancock and so on) handing out lucrative contracts to cronies and consultants, with MP's giving themselves a pay rise whilst not supporting public sector workers.

These guys are doing to the Conservative Party what Trump has done for the Republicans and ripped the heart out of an upstanding party. I accept that COVID has been a huge strain but this is the wrong group of people to lead us at the moment.
[Post edited 20 Nov 2020 13:08]

But no! Surely not, he and this government were the answer to this countries prayers weren't they? Even after 10 years of shambolic leadership.........
Its Trump lite for the Mail reading masses and the rest of us just have to watch as the whole sh1thouse goes up in flames
BoJo the lying clown on 15:08 - Nov 20 with 317 viewsRon11

BoJo the lying clown on 14:15 - Nov 20 by saint22

But no! Surely not, he and this government were the answer to this countries prayers weren't they? Even after 10 years of shambolic leadership.........
Its Trump lite for the Mail reading masses and the rest of us just have to watch as the whole sh1thouse goes up in flames

I thought you were in New York......?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024