Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him 09:40 - Dec 24 with 597 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/53760/vestergaard-set-to

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 10:46 - Dec 24 with 554 viewssaint22

No brainer surely???!
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 11:29 - Dec 24 with 535 viewsSadoldgit

I hope it isn’t Stephens. Strange times when we worry over Vest not being selected!
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 13:34 - Dec 24 with 471 viewsChesham_Saint

Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 11:29 - Dec 24 by Sadoldgit

I hope it isn’t Stephens. Strange times when we worry over Vest not being selected!

Shows how far he’s come Sogs. A year ago this would have been seen as a good thing by most (including me!).

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 14:01 - Dec 24 with 454 viewssaint22

Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 11:29 - Dec 24 by Sadoldgit

It can’t be, he will be as match unfit as Salisu
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 15:12 - Dec 24 with 423 viewsSadoldgit

Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 13:34 - Dec 24 by Chesham_Saint

Shows how far he’s come Sogs. A year ago this would have been seen as a good thing by most (including me!).

Absolutely! When we heard of Leicester’s interest last season many of us would have driven him up there ourselves. Now he must be one of the first names in the team sheet.
Vestergaard Set To Miss Fulham Trip ! But Who Will Replace Him on 16:08 - Dec 24 with 399 viewsBerber

I was always a Vestegaard enthusiast, though there have been times when I wondered, him letting the ball bobble over his head in the penalty area for the opposition to score is one example. But he always had the capability to intercept, make tackles, win the headers and make good distribution. He just never pulled it together in one game until the past few months.

He'll never be fast, but his judgement can compensate for that. Most of all, he now has self belief, and his statement in close season that he wanted to be part of what is going on at St Mary's and fight for his place in the team was refreshingly old fashioned. Good on the lad, he deserves the plaudits.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024