Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Preview 10:25 - Feb 13 with 290 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54212/southampton-v-wolv

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Preview on 10:34 - Feb 13 with 283 viewsBuenosSaint

Your predicted team is the strongest I feel and looks good Nick.

Could this game be a looked at as a free hit? Personally, like Asenal, happy to win the cup and lose the league game right? So if we get anything out of tommorow, it's a huge bonus.

Rather come out of it with no injuries.

Poll: The Long Future

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Preview on 10:48 - Feb 13 with 268 viewsSaintNick

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Preview on 10:34 - Feb 13 by BuenosSaint

Your predicted team is the strongest I feel and looks good Nick.

Could this game be a looked at as a free hit? Personally, like Asenal, happy to win the cup and lose the league game right? So if we get anything out of tommorow, it's a huge bonus.

Rather come out of it with no injuries.

I would rather win the cup, but we still have to keep going in the league, this is a good chance to get over the 30 point mark and get on a winning streak again

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024