Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict 10:25 - Feb 15 with 524 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/54223/southampton-v-wolv

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 15:05 - Feb 15 with 416 viewsRon11

How is six consecutive league defeats for the first time ever a 'slight thing to go wrong'?
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:18 - Feb 15 with 377 viewsButty101

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 15:05 - Feb 15 by Ron11

How is six consecutive league defeats for the first time ever a 'slight thing to go wrong'?

Im scratching my head on that one.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:51 - Feb 15 with 359 viewsRon11

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:18 - Feb 15 by Butty101

Im scratching my head on that one.

Not sure if you mean my comment or the one in the verdict article that I quoted.

It said, 'when the slightest thing goes wrong, a minority of supporters bleat like sheep''.
And yet earlier in the article it states ' it is the worst run of league defeats in our history'!Let me repeat 'in our history'.
With a 9-0 defeat thrown in amongst that lot, it's hardly surprising there's going to be comment.

If it was the likes of Solsjkaer, he'd be gone.
But here, no one has any idea whether Gao is even aware, let alone cares.
Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:53 - Feb 15 with 352 viewsButty101

I was agreeing with your comment on here :-)

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:59 - Feb 15 with 342 viewsRon11

Southampton V Wolverhampton Wanderers The Verdict on 16:53 - Feb 15 by Butty101

I was agreeing with your comment on here :-)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024